New Toys for Christmas!!!!

Campdavid

Newly Enlightened
Hope all of you had a great Christmas! Thought I would share my excitement over my two new toys.....my wife (of over 10 years) got me a SF U2 and a Benchmade Rukus (I know it's not a flashlight but an awesome gadget nevertheless).
Share the news of your gifts with us!!!!

tron3

Banned
Well, I accepted a regifted water fountain with mirror and flashing LED lights.

The lights and trickling water is supposed to sooth you, but it mostly just makes you want to pee.:laughing:

Nice way to drain batteries. :grin2:

photorob

Enlightened
My girlfriends parents gave me a little cheeapy finger light as a gag gift. Then they gave me food poisoning and I spent the night sleeping on the bathroom floor. Pretty convenient to seeing as how I was supposed to leave for Maui this morning. There goes that trip and my money. I hate Ham.

MojoLight

Newly Enlightened
I got the brightest shining gift ever. I can think of at least 20 flashlights I'd like to have, but.. I'm old and have more stuff than I probably should. So this year I asked everyone to provide Christmas for a kid that wouldn't get Christmas instead of giving me more stuff. So...

My wife and I played Santa for an 8 year old girl, bike and all.
My Dad gave me the gift of Christmas for an 11 year old boy, bike and all.
My Sister really did great providing Christmas for my neices friend and three kids, 11, 8, and 5 years old and brought them to Christmas Eve dinner and all. Our family opens family presents on Christmas Eve and I got to see three BRIGHTLY SHINING FACES as they opened their gifts. She also did Santa the following morning with them. They, including the mother have no idea where it all came from...just that someone cared.

I gave my Dad a brand new in the box old stock Ray O Vac 2 C modded with 3xcr123 and 5cell zenon mag bulb (Thanks NITEOWL for the idea!). He loved it!

I got a Ryobi laser level with suction base and 3 led light attachment that does something none of my other lights do....it sticks to the wall !!!

But mostly I got a HUGE SMILE:grin2: this Christmas!

Bright Scouter

Enlightened
My family has long ago given up trying to give me lights. So, I got a Garmin Nuvi 360 gps for a present. Used it this morning to find my way to work. What do you know, I've been driving the fastest route to work with out it all this time. :)

bluewater

Newly Enlightened
img5266ds1.jpg

My wife gave me a 78 Led worklight. I'm very impressed with it! Very white light and rechargeable. You can light all 78 or 39.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a Thingamagoop.
From
http://www.bleeplabs.com

and a cool thing called a LENSBABY 3.
Lensbaby.com

I also got a cool LED clock which is not a binary clock, It tells the time with ever changing colorful dot patterns.
It is a real sort of led nerd gift.
My buddy got me a saw that will cut through anything called myZ. It has a short handle an locking blade about 5 inches long. It is funny that the blade isn't sharp it is rough an coated with some diamond or corundum material. So far in my testing it cuts through aluminum with ease and elbow grease.

I got 2 shirts from j peterman and a remote control helicopter with a bunch of led emitters allover it so when it flies it has the look of a real chopper. Really fun until it went into the pool.

All in all I have to say that I am the luckiest guy in the world.
I was able to give myself a couple of pre Christmas presents too like a nicely modded PD and an xr27-c What a nice flashlight.
Spoiled I am.
It has been a great Christmas season. Now It is time to get back to work.
Yaesumofo