Quality Custom Leather

jcozad

Newly Enlightened
Hello All,
I asked a moderator where I could post about custom leather work and he suggested the Cafe.
Just wanted everybody to know about Armoralleather.
I recently was given an Inova X5, love the light and despise the holster. I ran across Mr. Puckett on a Outdoor forums UBB and saw that he made custom holster for flashlights and thought I would give him a try. Mr. Puckett made me a holster combo for a Leatherman Supertool and the the Inova and it is great. I liked them so well I have ordered more. He does great work at reasonable prices. Just thought some of you might need some custom leather work.
His company is in Texas, Armoralleather and is web address is
http://www.armoralleather.com
I want Mr. Puckett to join Candlepowerforums to see what kind of flashlights he could build holsters for.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Wow!! My first post here and its a Thanks!!! jcozad, your a good friend, thank you. The lights that I have on hand to mold holsters for are the Inova X5t, SureFire 6P, and the MiniMag 2AA. I can make a sheath for nearly any light as long as I can get the same light to work off of. Send me the light and I will send it back with the new holster. I have even started a holster for a SureFire with a snake skin inlay, so the possibilities are endless!
Thanks again John,
Dwayne aka leatherman

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF, both of you. I hope you will enjoy your stay here (DO stay around)

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Leatherman, do you make holders that clip on the belt? I don't like to undo the beltbuckle once I have it on.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the welcome Nerd, I am sure I will be around for quite a while. I got hooked on the flashlights when I recieved a 6P as a gift!
Sunspot, yes I do the clips as well! I just got a bunch of really nice clips from Texas Knifemakers Supply, they are real tough looking, and seem to be able to hold very well. e-mail me for any questions or pics of some other holsters I have done, as well as the prices.
Thanks all!