• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Peak website updates

arty

Enlightened
Any idea when the website will show new products?
I am especially curious about the Baltic and the stainless version of the Pacific.
I really like my Pacific HP with a pocket body in brass!

arty

Enlightened
Never is a very long time. Is this an indication of a "wait and see" attitude about markets, or a serious problem?

No serious problem. Peak is negotiating with a new web manager to make major improvements to the site. Stay tuned. In the meantime, if you have product questions, check out the Peak booth at the SHOT Show or e-mail Peak. :)

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have always been interested in a peak but they really need to come up with a web configurator for all their options.. That way you can really get a clear idea of what you are actually ordering. Too confusing and not enough details on the site IMO

cy

Flashaholic
ya... peak's web site and naming convention is almost like shooting yourself in the foot.

BrightIdeaOSU

Newly Enlightened
The Peak web site is a long time frustration of mine. But don't hesitate to call them, they seem to do that pretty well.

Theatre Booth Guy

Enlightened
arewethereyetdad said:
No serious problem. Peak is negotiating with a new web manager to make major improvements to the site. Stay tuned. In the meantime, if you have product questions, check out the Peak booth at the SHOT Show or e-mail Peak. :)

It will be great when the site is more up-to-date. I've taken to just calling them - Robyn makes for great customer service.

Reaxappepsy

Banned
The only thing that I havnt been completely happy with is the stock heads, but I put some moongel on them and they actually sound very nice. new heads and youll be set.