"spy photo" of 2007 Surefire's?

Paladin

Enlightened
JK.

But the "Z2L" and "L3" should be factory options IMO. I edc'd the KL3-HA on a 9P body for almost a year, but recent flirtation with an L5 convinced me an "L3" in HA was a must, so Calvin at Brightflashlights sent me an orphaned L5 body and I was good to go.

An earlier KL3-BK on 9P body build was also recycled into the "Z2L". 6 volt incandescent lights just don't thrill me, but I have used the KL3 many hours and find it suitable.

Any other Surefire lego/hybrids you guys think should be oem offerings? I still yearn for a 9P in HA natural finish...

Paladin
Captured_2006-12-27_00003.jpg

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would opt for at least testing Cree's or seoul if they haven't already. Maybe work a deal with Luxeon to get only the highest bin lights with good color. since they do carry quite a few. Maybe make more adjustable lights like the U2 and Kroma. Also work on their switch design and add replacement parts to their catalog of CPF'ers!!!

Size15's

Flashaholic
KDOG3 said:
I do wonder, however, when their 2007 catalog will be available...
SureFire have traditionally published their catalogs at the SHOT Shows.
SS2007 is a dozen days away so that's not long to wait to find out!

photo2000a

Newly Enlightened
it will be interesting to see if surefire comes out w/anything really way cool and not just a few tweeks

KROMATICS

Enlightened
Size15's said:
SureFire have traditionally published their catalogs at the SHOT Shows.
SS2007 is a dozen days away so that's not long to wait to find out!

I hope there are some people from CPF going who can post reports for the rest of us!

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would it be possible to have a sticky somewhere with posts regarding what's new and interesting/intriguing at the Shot Show? This would be GREAT for those of us who couldn't go... a BBS version of a blog/newsfeed?