HALO

Daniel Ramsey

Retired Account
Any CPF members play this on Xbox?
I have just recently bought the system and play this nonstop but unfortunately there is no broadband available where I live so I cannot go live, but I was wondering if there was any CPF'ers that have it and the online service and may want to form a squad.

This is the absolute best game I have ever played, my 9 year old son plays as a second team member and helps me with firepower backup.

My specialty is the sniper rifle.

Greta

Flashaholic
Dan,

I lost my husband and son to HALO last spring. They have conquered every level... several times. The sound of giggling aliens is commonplace in my house and actually missed when it's not there. I've come to be able to even sleep through it now.

They haven't learned how to go live yet. And I'm not going to help them or show them. I can't wait for Christmas so that I can give them Splinter Cell. I hate giggling aliens.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Sasha:
I hate giggling aliens.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
grin.gif

You know how to scare them off right?
winkie.GIF

saunterer

Newly Enlightened
My only problem is trying to figure what flashlight the programmers modeled the beam pattern from in the game. It looks nice to me.

Now, trying to finish Splinter Cell.

Greta

Flashaholic
Originally posted by B@rt:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Sasha:
I hate giggling aliens.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
grin.gif

You know how to scare them off right?
winkie.GIF
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">The aliens or my husband and son?

Daniel Ramsey

Retired Account
I also bought Splinter Cell, saving it for when I finish HALO, yes this is some awesome game.
Would be nice if there was a combo light gun/controller or just the gun with a small LCD screen like a sniper scope. Actually what would have been better is if the original game designers had used laser sights. Maybe HALO 2 will have them.