• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Silver Torch Fluted Head *SOLD*

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Silver Torch with fluted head up on the Block. Turn Key Package $330 delivered (US)

Mac

Last edited:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Re: Silver Torch Fluted Head

Damnit, LuxLuthor - you beat me! =)

Congratulations - I know you've been looking for one of these. Enjoy your Torch!

- FITP

Pila_Power

Enlightened

....not that it really matters now that lux has pulled the trigger, but what's the specs on this one Mac?

cd-card-biz

Enlightened

Well Lux, you just caused yourself a ton of misery. Now, all of your other hotwires are going to look like penlights after seeing what the "Torch" puts out!

Congratulations, and don't start too many fires,

Bill

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rookwood said:
Mac -

Is the Torch signup list history? Will you be making torches for the people on that list?

Thanks
Chris

The Torch list is still active. I'm on vaction for a week starting tomorrow and wanted to move this one quick. Also no one on the list has yet to request silver.

Mac

bc5000

Newly Enlightened
Nice going Lux! Did you realize that the guy that turned those body's for Mac, also handcrafted the trophy's for the U.S. Open. :crackup:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
LOL! I'm so stupid. Got this all charged up and ready to take outside, and bumped the table it was on...sending it down to the floor, with the shock breaking the bulb. Luckily I had a spare, and no visible damage to the light. So sad.

623.jpg