Anti-roll rubber sleeve for head of MiniMag?

Turbo DV8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anybody know where one can obtain just the octagonal (?) rubber sleeve which slides over the head of a MiniMag to keep it from rolling? I always see it in kits which contain a bunch of other items I do not need. I assume this will fit the new LED MiniMags also?

highorder

Enlightened
bite the bullet and buy the kit. you may find that the filters are useful. anything you dont want can go on the BST.

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I may have an extra, but I won't know until I get home from work in the morning and can check my parts box. If I do, just PM me your address and I'll send it free.

cd-card-biz

Enlightened
FYI - The MM anti-roll sleeve fits perfectly over the tail of a U2 and allows it to tailstand. (Sorry for the off-topic).

frasera

Newly Enlightened
i just leave my niteize headband or grip and clip on, no roll then:)

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
You could purchase a SF F04 filter (or any coloured filter) and it would serve as a very good anti-roll bezel. I would recommend the SF filter over the MM brand anti-roll bezel as the SF is made of a more rubbery substance where as the MM is made more of a polymer substance. The SF filter will have better grip, every MM anti-roll bezel I have had eventually loosens up and falls off.

Turbo DV8

Flashlight Enthusiast
DonShock said:
Just checked my stash and I do have one I can send you, just PM me your address.

PM sent. Thankyou so much! :) Most of the other stuff in the kits I either don't anticipating needing, or aren't applicable to the LED model (holster?)