Good Spotlight

dajeepman

Newly Enlightened
I would like a Good 12V Spotlight 15 Mil Candlepower at lease. Somthing thats Strong and Tough. I will be using it off roading in my Jeep.. I do have driving lights but they are fixed mounted and I want somting that I can just plug into my cig lighter and spotlight... Thanks

Ra

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi dajeepman,

Welcome to CPF.. Here you are at the right place to look for lighting-possibellities..

Take a look at this:

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=147609

If you don't need a battery-powered light, maybe a visit at the Lightforce-site can help. Like the Blitz-240, modded in the thread I mentioned they also have smaller versions, all equipped with a pistol-grip.

I can tell you that the battery operated lights like the one I used as a host for modding, are not very weatherproof !! For example: the Thor is full of openings to get rid of the heat.. But I think that it is possible to find a spotlight that is at least "rainproof"..

Any remaining questions ?? please ask

Enjoy your time at CPF and watch your wallet !!!

Regards,

Ra.

CLHC

Flashaholic
Greetings and Welcome to CPF!

In addition to what Ra already stated above, you may wish to check out Golight's Profiler II. Don't know about the candlepower you seek regarding that particular model though.

Hope you find what you're looking for and Enjoy!