Gear to help you conquer!

Thread: -From "the Monster" to CutleryLover.- or -Clear your dumb cache-

Default -From "the Monster" to CutleryLover.- or -Clear your dumb cache-

I bet ya'll didn't know one of our CPF members is for sale. And pretty cheap, I may add.... now that's an extreme deal!

This moment of stupidity brought to you buy Mozilla's cache :P
    http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...=monster+cache
    RIP Don and Mike Show. Long Live The Mike O'Meara Show!

Default Re: -From "the Monster" to CutleryLover.- or -Clear your dumb cache-

Now hold on just one second - did you actually use a camera to take a photograph of the screen?

Is there any particular reason you didn't just take a software screenshot?

HAH! thats sweet! i can hear a little kid "MOM!!! can i keep him?!?" haha...
    Whats a software screenshot? is that where you take a picture INSIDE the computer of whats on the screen?
    Jon
    keep your friends close & your enemies closer

><>

Quote Originally Posted by jds009
    Whats a software screenshot? is that where you take a picture INSIDE the computer of whats on the screen?
    Hit the printscreen key, open paint and paste.

Last edited by Beamhead; 01-17-2007 at 01:53 AM.
    Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by Beamhead
    Hit the printscreen key, open paint and paste.
    Indeed. I said "software screenshot" instead of "Print Screen" (or PrntScrn, or whatever) because there are other programs, like SnagIt for example, that can be used to take screenshots.

Anyhow, physical pictures of a screen are funny. Tthat pic might even have been taken with a film camera.

How do you print - something like this (the first pic)?

Yeah Tiger, I used my digicam. The last time I tried using the printscrn for the monster shots, I couldn't remember which program it got pasted to. So I just used the cam. Anyway, Cutlerylover really should have responded to this buy now. I guess he's stuck in transit from China....

Hey guys, lol, sorry I didn't see this sooner...yes that is my avatar, although I did not get it from that site...If you do not know what it is I will explain...the creature you see as my avatar is Nowhereman...he is a cartoon charactor from themovie Yellow Submarine by the Beatles, a must see movie I might add if your a Beatles fan like myself...I liked the charactor alot so I used him as my avatar, I thought it would be orginal...Thats funn ythat they used it on their site...Im guessing the owner of the site (old fifthunit, new delxtreme is a fan?) You guys don't ahve to worry Im not for sale, lol
    - JEFF

No CL, it's my browser's cache, it had your image stuck in it, and used the image file in place of what should have been a picture on the website. Check out the first post where it happened here on CPF.

Oh ok...I get it now...
    - JEFF

You've got some weird problems with your cache man! I've never had that problem.

Perhaps your install is messed up, or maybe even your HD is corrupt!!
    Mags: 2C: R/O, True Cyan, UV. 3C:Penta-XR-E Q5, Single SSC P4. Nitecore D10, Fenix LOD-CE, ArcAAA

Flashaholic

BTW, if you do an "ALT + Prnt Scrn" you get only the active window pasted to the clipboard. From there you can simply paste into Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc, or paste it in to Paintbrush and save as a BMP or JPG.

Ah, I thought it'd only save as a .bmp or .gif! Thanks for the info.