-From "the Monster" to CutleryLover.- or -Clear your dumb cache-

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now hold on just one second - did you actually use a camera to take a photograph of the screen? :wow:

Is there any particular reason you didn't just take a software screenshot?

jds009

Enlightened
HAH! thats sweet! i can hear a little kid "MOM!!! can i keep him?!?" haha...
Whats a software screenshot? is that where you take a picture INSIDE the computer of whats on the screen?

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
jds009 said:
Whats a software screenshot? is that where you take a picture INSIDE the computer of whats on the screen?

Hit the printscreen key, open paint and paste.

testis9.jpg

Last edited:

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beamhead said:
Hit the printscreen key, open paint and paste.
Indeed. I said "software screenshot" instead of "Print Screen" (or PrntScrn, or whatever) because there are other programs, like SnagIt for example, that can be used to take screenshots.

Anyhow, physical pictures of a screen are funny. Tthat pic might even have been taken with a film camera.

How do you print - something like this (the first pic)?

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah Tiger, I used my digicam. The last time I tried using the printscrn for the monster shots, I couldn't remember which program it got pasted to. So I just used the cam. Anyway, Cutlerylover really should have responded to this buy now. I guess he's stuck in transit from China....

cutlerylover

Banned
Hey guys, lol, sorry I didn't see this sooner...yes that is my avatar, although I did not get it from that site...If you do not know what it is I will explain...the creature you see as my avatar is Nowhereman...he is a cartoon charactor from themovie Yellow Submarine by the Beatles, a must see movie I might add if your a Beatles fan like myself...I liked the charactor alot so I used him as my avatar, I thought it would be orginal...Thats funn ythat they used it on their site...Im guessing the owner of the site (old fifthunit, new delxtreme is a fan?) You guys don't ahve to worry Im not for sale, lol :grin2:

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
No CL, it's my browser's cache, it had your image stuck in it, and used the image file in place of what should have been a picture on the website. Check out the first post where it happened here on CPF.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
You've got some weird problems with your cache man! I've never had that problem.

Perhaps your install is messed up, or maybe even your HD is corrupt!!

not2bright

Enlightened
BTW, if you do an "ALT + Prnt Scrn" you get only the active window pasted to the clipboard. From there you can simply paste into Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc, or paste it in to Paintbrush and save as a BMP or JPG.