State of the Union speech

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I usually stay out of political discussions and the like...and probably will not post further on this subject, however...

I just heard Sen. Ted Kennedy say "The inspections are working..."

"WHAT?" In a Steve Martin voice, "Excuuuuuuuuuuse me!" - That's not what the chief inspector said, that's not what the "evidence" says...for 12 years Sadam has ignored, deceived, lied, played "hide & seek", killed, tortured, on and on...

WHAT A CROCK!

...Tune in to U.S. Secretary of State Colin L. Powell's United Nations address on February 5, 2003...

Greta

Flashaholic
Sigman... consider the source...
icon15.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Sasha...having spent 21 years of my life in service to this GREAT Country...controlling my language...yes, all I can do is that indeed - "consider the source"! Thank you!

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sigman, while I've never fully identified with the republicans, I'm certainly not a democrat. I think when one side is doing a god job the other tends to react more extreemly and stupidly than usual. I'm not sure I can forgive this particular source for saying that
wink.gif
But I can forgive the younger members of this forum for the things they have posted in other threads. Does anyone know who first said that "If you're not a democrat when you're young you have no heart, and if you're not a republican when you're older you have no brain"
wink.gif

Regardless of what gets posted about our thoughts of the government we will all support you and what you have to do!

Greta

Flashaholic
LOL!! James, I've never heard that before! But oh, how true that is!!!
thumbsup.gif

MicroE

Enlightened
Originally posted by James S:
"If you're not a democrat when you're young you have no heart, and if you're not a republican when you're older you have no brain"
wink.gif

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Winston Churchill. [edit: I learned it as Churchill, but I just did a quick web search and found this quote attributed to no less than six other famous historical figures!] A great man.---Marc

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
One beer, two beer, three beer, President is on TV, oh well, four beer...
yellowsleep.gif