Cheap Monster High Performance Alkaline AA Batteries >25Cents.

bcwang

Enlightened
Thanks for the Link, I ordered a set. Right after that, they had a Monster Power 50 pack 1850mah nimh cells and 2 of their smart chargers for $40, so I ordered that too. I think I won't need more batteries for a long time.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have a Costco membership, their Kirkland house brand batteries are sold in packs of 48 for $9.59 (20¢ each). If I recall, those batteries fared pretty well in the Alkaline battery shootout beating out the Duracell alkalines.

If you don't have a Costco membership, you probably know a few people that have them :)

Newuser01 said:
That's less than $0.25 per battery and less then $2.00 per pack delivered.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unfortunately the Kirkland AA batteries have destroyed my perspective and I cringe when I have to pay 40¢+ for an AAA battery.

Manzerick said:
this and the Costco one's are dirt cheap!!!

ken2400

Enlightened
I myself and trying to go green. I asked for a BC-900 charger for X-mass and received one. I know that Al have there place BUT I am trying to do my part by reducing my consumsion of them and changing the ones I still have left. OK I know the recharge thing only works so well BUT I have been able to get some more use out of them in low drainage stuff like remotes and clocks.