Flashaholic Cat

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think my cat has become a flashaholic. I had my EternaLight out earlier and had it sitting on the computer desk next to me. For the last hour or so, every time I turn my back, the cat keeps grabbing the lanyard on it and trying to run off. If he didn't keep tripping on the light and jerking it out of his mouth as he starts to run, it would be on the other side of the house by now. Do you think flashaholism is communicable?

Update: BUSTED!

(Honestly: He just has a thing for strings. He "drag and drops" them all over the house.)

Last edited:

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know it's communicable. I've infected my nephew with a bad case.

ansonwmag7ck.jpg

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
My furry friend also likes anything that looks like a string or a lanyard! His absolute favorite toys are twist ties! He stores them in his water and food dishes. Hes is also a retrever! He brings me a soggy string or twist tie and expects me to throw it across the room so he can go chase it...and then brings it back to me to do it over again, and again, and again......... He can play longer that I wish to play!!

He also goes bonkers over a red dot created by a laser pointer!!!

Last edited:

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
One of my sister's cats also goes apepoop over the spot created by a red, green, or blue laser pointer; he thinks it's an insect of some type, and chases it relentlessly. I let him "catch" it once in awhile, so that he does not realise he's being teased and subsequently lose interest.

The laser appears to be his favourite toy. :)