Nomination For Worst Job In The U.S.A.

Marty Weiner

Flashlight Enthusiast
What job would you nominate for the worst in the U.S.?

I have a few, please add yours to the list:

- Director of the Office of Public Opinion at the White House.

- Manager of the Complaint Dept. at Botach Tactical.

Marty

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i wouldn't like to be dan at tactical warehouse...he never sleeps!

grin.gif

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Orcinus Orca:
Manager of R&D at M*g Instruments. Job security? I don't think so...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Aren't they called lawyers?
grin.gif

e=mc²

Enlightened
NJ - Land of malodorous \"earl\" refineries!
Marty, although she didn't give the rest stop the "official Howard Stern" name, she did have a bronze plaque placed outside (It's huge, BTW) by the flagpole in Bordentown, I believe. Somebody else from NJ correct me if I'm wrong about the city, but when I was at that rest stop several months ago, the plaque stands out like a sore thumb. It's pretty obvious as it should really be classified as a "large bronze sign". Weird, huh? While she was running for office as our governor, she did make a guest appearance on his radio show several times. Not in person, but via telephone. Didn't hurt her campaign in the least as she did win the election that year!

Ed

Back on topic, my vote for the worst job is the guy with the pooper scooper who follows the elephants during the Ringling Bros. Circus parade. Yuck.

Ed.

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ted the LED:

At least your proctologist can claim that he was able to improve your status to "Perfect A**hole".

(My wife is a Nurse who works in an endoscopy department, so I don't dare use this first day trainee's comment with her associates.)

D

**DONOTDELETE**

lem, I wish..
icon15.gif

(is that what 'PA' stands for?)
yellowlaugh.gif

(Physician's Assistant joke..)

PeterM

Newly Enlightened
Originally posted by Marty Weiner:
PeterM..Didn't she name a reststop after Howard Stern when she was Gov. of New Jersey?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm not familiar with that. Wouldn't doubt it though. I'm no big fan of hers, but in this administration she's got a tough job.

PeterM

Newly Enlightened
Second worst job: Ari Fleischer, the Whitehouse spinner. Maybe not the worst job but definitely the most work and how can he sleep at night?

doubleganger

Enlightened
Well, I personally had a job that was so bad that every day after I finished lunch I had to repeat to myself "I have to go back...I have to go back...". One day a co-worker was looking over my shoulder and I got chewed out because HE was wasteing time!. Definately the Manager From Hell. I was looking for another job in less than a week.

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
Craig:

I had a similar job Freshman year in HS on the wrestling team. I was a big gangly kid who frequently had to scrimmage the varsity heavyweight. I became all to acquainted with his intensely oderiforous underarms.