Torch's

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I closed the Torch list today and will only be selling them here as they become completed. I had to many people backing out while waiting days for there responses.

All Torches will have the new Mad MaxaBeam battery packs (14.4v) using the new Elite 1500mah cells.

All info and beamshots are located here

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/117512

I have 3 units available

1) Pewter Engraved Tailcap with Finned head $275

2) Pewter non Engraved tailcap Stock Head (+$20 if wanted finned) $250

3) Pewter non Engraved tailcap Stock Head (+$20 if wanted finned) $250

Add $8.10 for shipping

If you need a charger (12 cell charger) you will have to order one like this

http://www.batteryspace.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2350

If you want one post "I'll take it" here.

Thanks Mac

Last edited:

45/70

Flashlight Enthusiast
cmacclel said:
I closed the Torch list today and will only be selling them here as they become completed. I had to many people backing out while waiting days for there responses.
Sorry to hear that, as one of the people on "The List" that never received anything to respond to.
icon6.gif
Yeah, I know what waiting days is like. Actually, make that weeks, no, months.

Thanks for the info. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.
smile.gif
Keep up the good work.
thumbsup.gif

Dave

martin t

Newly Enlightened
Been on the list for months with money waiting as stated several times. Now its first come first served??

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
martin t said:
Been on the list for months with money waiting as stated several times. Now its first come first served??

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm sick of sending PM's stating "I have a Light for you" and then not getting a reply for a week or if at all. I'll have a few more lights ready soon and maybe can work something out.

Mac

JetskiMark

Enlightened
Hello Mac,

Would it be possible for you to make another silver Torch with the full patterned body like the one you sold here? I would be happy to send you a deposit or pay in full to reserve one. If so, could you machine the head to a conical shape too? (Similar to this. I have one and I really like the shape.) Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mark

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
"I'll take one" when you have more ready. I can also pay in advance (no chance of backing out) if you would prefer. Let me know how I can make this painless for you. Thanks.:)

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
LuxLuthor said:
I'll take #2. Thanks Mac!!!

$258.10 :paypal:

Nice catch Lux!! I wanted this one badly but, I'll just have to wait for the next round....and building up my savings!!! Keep me apprised of the performance would ya?

Karl

JasonC

Newly Enlightened
I was on the previous list also and I have no plans of backing out at all, infact I was the last poster in the other thread asking when one was going to be ready and was excited about being on the list as I thought I would at last be able to get hold of these great lights!
However, I look forward to the next available lights or maybe you could do another list and only add names for people who pay a deposit? PEU with the pineapple body has done this and I have paid upfront and looking forward to recieving it (if he gets enough orders that is!), I think it's only fair for people to do this and will also reduce time wasters. If you decide to do this count me in and I'll send money now.

Jason

vandrecken

Newly Enlightened
Sorry to hear this Chris,
like 45/70, martin t and JasonC I was chuffed to be on your possibles list and happy to wait it out.

I've experience of more than one custom maker (not of brights) who've been caught out by accepting deposits and making committments to deliver more items than they can actually manage so i'm wary of pushing money on people to secure a place on a list. I don't want to place anyone under obligation.

I accept that you must be very frustrated if you're building lights for people and then can't get a reply from them once they're ready but it's also obvious that there's no shortage of demand for your work.
Bearing in mind that people take holidays, travel with work and all, I would have thought it reasonable to send out a PM asking for full or part payment within 2 weeks when you are ready to start on each light. If no reply then I'm sure you'd have no shortage of replies if offered up first-come first-served.

Sadly for me, I can't be on CPF all the time so I'm in no position to compete with those who are. Without some sort of waiting list your work will remain as far out of reach to me as McGizmo's titanium limited editions. My PM of last week is obviously irrelevant.

Best wishes, Vandrecken

Last edited:

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Torch's (3 Silver units available)

Mac,

I'll take 1 of the 3 Silver units available with finned head.
PayPal sent.
Thanks,
Tanasit
:popcorn:

Last edited: