Anybody need a MiniDisc Sony Walkman?

tdurand

Enlightened
I have one of these MZ-N505 sealed in the package. Never opened. Gold. It's a USB enabled MiniDisc Player/Recorder. According to the package you can get up to 56 hours of playback from one AA. It comes with wall wart, USB cable, software, headphones and one blank disc. Each disc can hold up to 5 hours of music.

This is not for sale. I will send it to anyone interested on next week Tuesday if you pay for shipping to your address with cash pp.

Thought I'd try to give it away to a fellow CPF'er here before trying the auctions.

Just post an interest in this thread for "dibs" purposes.
MZ-N505_Y_01_low.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

Thanks!
T

hburner

Enlightened
I have been looking at those at Bestbuy, my truck does not have a cd player but I thought getting one of those and hooking it up the cassette player, njoy, hb/

tdurand

Enlightened
I may have another used one laying around....let me look.
Havand may have first dibs.

T

hburner

Enlightened
I will gladly take second dibbs, can't afford to have a cd player installed, thought this might be a cheaper way out. Thanks, hb/

havand

Enlightened
If you can't afford a cd player for your truck, by all means you can have first dibs. I have other means to listen to music and don't 'need' it. So, you can have my place if he finds it. Hope you get one! Enjoy!