JAck Bauer Gear

blake711

Newly Enlightened
This was a great article about Jack Bower Gear until they didn't cover what light he uses or his knife. They just link to generic tools. Other than his HK USP they left out two of his best tools. I espically liked last seaon when he busted out the Microtech Halo III and threatend to cut out the dudes eye.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can find it at http://www.uncrate.com/men/gear/misc-gadgets/jack-bauer-gear-008978.php at the bottom of the page. The flashlight (Surefire Z2) and knife are at the bottom of the page under Other Items.

Which does bring a thought to mind. I wonder how much of the product interest here is initiated by product placement on shows like the various CSI series, 24, Cops, etc.

blake711 said:
This was a great article about Jack Bower Gear until they didn't cover what light he uses or his knife. They just link to generic tools. Other than his HK USP they left out two of his best tools. I espically liked last seaon when he busted out the Microtech Halo III and threatend to cut out the dudes eye.

St8kout

Newly Enlightened
He seems to always have just the right gear in his "Jack Sack.":naughty:

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
St8kout said:
He seems to always have just the right gear in his "Jack Sack.":naughty:
That's because the bag is too afraid to NOT have what Jack wants. When Jack want's something, you'd better have it.

blake711

Newly Enlightened
Man they updated that page since I posted the link. The light was pointing to some gerber garbage on Amazon and the knife pointed to a list of knives on Oklahoma police supply. I know this as I shop there. I am glad they updated the page.

Here is a screen shot of what the page looked like earlier. I Guess enough emails to the writer got him to update the most critical stuff. See bottom of image where it had link to Gerber and misc blade.

Last edited:

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's just another P60 light. The output is no different than what you might get with a G2, 6P, or C2. Since the bulb is contained in the assembly with the reflector, it's more of a lottery in what you get with the lamp assembly.

aikiman44 said:
Anybody have any experience with that Surefiire Z2?

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks! That pretty much gives me a general idea of how they're using this info from the product placements.

blake711 said:
Man they updated that page since I posted the link. The light was pointing to some gerber garbage on Amazon and the knife pointed to a list of knives on Oklahoma police supply. I know this as I shop there. I am glad they updated the page.

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
aikiman44 said:
Anybody have any experience with that Surefiire Z2?

I have a Z2. It was my first Surefire light. I really enjoy it too. You can hold it completely different than all other flashlights due to the special rubber grips. Its very neat. Output is good, very durable. A light I will never get rid of I am sure. I feel so great to have a flashlight thats good enough for Jack Bauer :D

-Cameron

EVAN_TAD

Newly Enlightened
We sold a Strider dagger and a Protech auto knife which made it onto some episodes from the previous seasons.