5 pick axes in an audi

turbodog

Flashaholic
Re: 6 pick axes in an audi

Change the title of the thread. You missed one in the back right of the rear glass.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you do that with PhotoShop? There seems to be an absence of impact points in that photo that kind of gives it away, but otherwise the work itself looks pretty good.

EDIT Disregard. I missed the part where you said that someone sent the picture to you.

2000xlt said:
Whoa i had this sent to me,the picture that is, i know nothing about it other than THAT SUCKS for whoever owns that car

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4654780

Last edited:

mosport

Enlightened
No worries, those marks should buff right out!

(6th axe is embedded into the passenger side C-pillar facing the wall)

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah, I think I see it!

After a couple minutes of squinting (and doing an image search on "c-pillar"), it looks like it's the small rectangle just above the middle of the roofline, with the pickaxe in a top-down view. At first I didn't even notice it because it blended in a bit with the background.

Has anyone seen those "baseball-in-the-window" dealies where it looks like there's a baseball embedded in a window, with a fine network of "cracks" around it?

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Clicking on the link in the first post, I saw that this image is made readily available for posting wherever, so I don't think this qualifies as hot linking.

Last edited: