• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD **Nickel Fivemega ROP IN 2.5D M*g

neue

Newly Enlightened
Time to clear out another one to pay for my recent purchases. This is a nice 2x2x18650 ROP IN 2.5D M*g by Fivemega. Charging jack is included. See this thread to read more about this light. Here's what's included, and my cost:
Nickel 2.5D M*g ($125)
Golden Ceramic Socket (lets you use bi-pin bulbs ($28)
Heavy stipple reflector ($25)
Boro lens ($5.50)
WA1111 bi pin bulb ($9)
Total: $192.50

The price for this light is: $140, shipped.

Paypal only (cash or CC acceptable), US addresses only. All prices include domestic USPS Priority shipping. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Questions and PM are welcome (although it may take me a day to respond). If you are concerned about my low # of posts, you can check out my rating on eBay, same user name: 386 (100% positive).
Paypal to: mike [at] neue [dot] com
Please add your CPF user name in your Paypal payment somewhere. Thanks.

magd.jpg

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Nickel Fivemega ROP IN 2.5D M*g

can you fix the link to the original thread...nice light

Action

Enlightened

If you are not willing to ship to Canada, then

I'll take it!

JetskiMark

Enlightened

I will be the next backup. I already bought one of these from neue and I would like another. Too bad this was posted after I was asleep. (Note to self: must stop sleeping and working so I can spend more time on my computer and jump on the deals at CPF.)

Regards,
Mark

neue

Newly Enlightened

Thanks to everyone for the responses.

diesel_dad -- Sorry, I'd love to sell it to our neighborly neighbors to the North, but mailing it would require me to fill out customs forms, or at least take it to the post office for mailing, which I am too lazy to do (sorry).

Action -- it's yours. Paypal address in post.

JetskiMark -- you're next in line. I need to get more sleep and do less buying and selling of flashlights. Of course, by staying up late, I get to use my lights to find my way upstairs to bed (hopefully without waking my wife).

Action

Enlightened

To be honest, I missed the FM sell on this, otherwise I would have already owned one. I'm a big fan of 18650's.

One question about the bulb choice. What is the difference between the ROP HO bulb and the WA1111 in this application?