• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti Chameleon

dimebag

Newly Enlightened
I'm probably going to regret this but I've overextended myself with my current financial obligations, flashaholic related and otherwise. Up for sale is my Ti Chammie, used lightly around the house but still mint as received from Mr. Bulk. Asking $925 shipped in the USA, international shipping available at extra cost.

TiChamgroup.jpg

Payment can be made via cash based PayPal, CC based Paypal +2%, or money order/cashier's check (personal check is ok if I know you). If it doesn't sell I won't take it personally. :p Thanks for looking!

DB

dimebag, I can relate. And it's OK. Everyone, this is one of those very special lights that you'll rarely see on BST. Only about 13 (?) were made and it's one of the most beautiful, powerful, and SOLID Ti lights you'll find. Just ask PSM. He saw mine and KNEW he had to have one.

The light is worth every penny of this asking price.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm just glad to see Mr. Bulk still makes lights. I was out of the scene for a while. And things were a little questionable around the time i left.

Anglepoise

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hallis said:
I'm just glad to see Mr. Bulk still makes lights. I was out of the scene for a while. And things were a little questionable around the time i left.

He has not produced anything startlingly new for a while.
Just a mix and match on heads, control modules and tails.
And of course, experimenting with different materials.

However the LH/LC series and the Chameleon are still some of the best lights around and compare favorably with the 'current stuff' from others.I don't really know how they could be improved.

schwim

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Dimebag, you were wize to reject my offer early this am. You probably sensed that I couldn't resist--- may the force be with you.

PP sent

Schwim

aikiman44

Enlightened
Whew! Now I don't have to sell the wife's ring to pay for it. Damn, that's beautiful, though.