Eznite : 10W HID Torch made by Jillite _ coming shortly

L

LITEmania

Sales Closed** Eznite : 10W HID Torch made by Jillite _ coming shortly

Jillite is almost finished the new model of HID torch and the mass production is starting soon.
The pre-order sale will be started shortly.

MOST compact size ( Max. OD 48mm )
WA Lamp & ballast, 10W HID
Electro-formed Reflector
Focusable in two dimension
HAIII BLACK color
Primary : 4 x CR123A in battery magazine
or
Rechargeable : 3x18650 Pack ( Charger KIT included )
Tailcap with clicky switch

Eznite_teaser_01_JILLite_web.jpg

Update 3/2/2007
Picture of prototype.
Actual length will be little shorter than this picture
and the Anod. color will be little different at mass prod.

eznite_tease.jpg

cheers,

warren

Last edited by a moderator:

aurich_

Newly Enlightened
checked out your website jillite.com. is there an english version around somewhere? my korean is a bit weak i have to admit.

regards,

h

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh good. Another small-form HID to consider! My decision was clearly getting too easy!
Interchangeable rechargeable/primary battery packs in a small HID....looks good!

L

LITEmania

aurich_ said:
checked out your website jillite.com. is there an english version around somewhere? my korean is a bit weak i have to admit.

regards,

h

Hi
I (litemania.com) and Jillite.com is an ally. (Not same identity.)
Sorry we do not run in English version but all neccessary information will be opended soon at dealer's corner.
Thanks
warren,

L

LITEmania

The Length is shorter than ever known HID light.

48mm Diameter <- This is the point.

warren,

Last edited by a moderator:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
LITEmania said:
The Length is shorter than even known HID light.

48mm Diameter <- This is the point.

warren,

48mm is 1.9" A mag is 2.25 diameter not really a big difference? How long is the light? It's nice to see your using a real WA Ballast and lamp.

Mac

L

LITEmania

The length seems to be 130mm for primary use.
And more or less 160mm for rechargeable use.
This length may varies on final production.

The most efficient Electro-formed reflector will make 500 bulb Lumen with minimum loss at torch, of which the size is most Compact. ; 48mm OD & 130mm in length.

warren,

LowTEC

Enlightened
so it will be about the size of the boxer 10W.

Then we should be looking at the price and quality of the light :)

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
aurich_ said:
u gotta be kiddin me. i didnt expect a lot, having seen the result from babelfishs try to translate from english to german, but this translation doesnt make any sense at all.

How can you say that? Just look at a few of the comments from below the meaningless photograph...these make perfect sense, although there is a curious preoccupation with bedspreads. Their names are also quite creative.

Kim sight of an airplane - Indeed.. The child the bedspread which does to wear out

This brilliant person - Let us come let us come are five ~ I le case five? It is like that but come come it sees five Un royal tomb finish products

Most pleasure present - The focus was not right, proximity it photographed too much. It takes from that location and 18mm it uses the wide-angle lens.

Gray mullet - It is a product which it made from the quality light?

Kim sight of an airplane - Photographs one or two are not also the minutes when it takes, the bedspread.. Mystery it will wind intentionally and it decreases in that much scope the out gun to be big Sing OR ppo syap control retired life it is same..

Pak the possibility of breaking - Currently it is a product which it makes from the quality light. And huy America it will do intentionally and it will raise and it will still be detailed and it will open to the public to be taken up, in small quantity it appears not to be being, the bedspread

Pulsation it pushed - The most pleasure present likest that LAN cu petty to borrow +_+ compared to it tries to take well to the bedspread
Every - Round Cabinet conference Ilsan

Emptiness it gave - The light one is necessary once and it is thin with with the aurora The recent current of event p4 nya with while expecting, it is. The camera 5d does not fix the same place surely focus Anh *** keyss cyo

Gold letter Sea - Most the pleasure present without knowing, is not the speech which it does it shows little more and will be a pressure characteristic..

River three necks - Five units that advertisement of the mote comes out certainly certainly recently, the snail!

River three necks - Week Ob the paragraph to conduct recently in the world of the hid smallness from

munch - To in February be born keyss cyo? With inside birthday gift steamed dish; Anyone the inside company the reel which will decrease ni wound thwu the characteristic will remain only the purse...

After ley swi very - Finally... Rang coming out Ras whom it will suck! ! ! ! !

This brilliant person - Photograph mysterious feeling creation ? Well is. the gun which comes out from the writing bay photograph su comes and... does hold it invades and kkwung it sleeps saltily and and kkwung it is salty !

Pulsation it pushed - The quality light photographing charge ni writes the cone mount

River monk season - Oh!.. The preview well your bedspread..

Secret ordnance - one it comes out and tus only it is one impression.

Normality five - Emptiness kek becomes the true expectation. It will see the deep-red belt and there to be a focus adjuster decline it will reach and in order for the red signal to be possible from the lower part to use, it made to isn't it is thought. Also signal hue control boat Jel who is possible star every appear impression to be doing...

Mileage it pushed - Oh!! ! It leans against but your bedspread ~~ the bullet must arm, the army bedspread!

Pulsation it pushed - morning ~ it will embody actually like that lye the cotton nem to be expensive it is same the quality thing,

Kim silence - khung ~ tu tye It comes out and it hangs? 0 drops from bowels others it is, 0

sizzlechest

Enlightened
Lux- Thanks for clearing things up for us!

Anyone able to venture a guess at cost on this baby? I'm very curious.......

It just keeps getting better and better around here.

Sable

Enlightened
Those usernames would make awesome names for rock bands. Especially "Secret Ordnance."

L

LITEmania

Every - Round Cabinet conference Ilsan
Every <- LITEmania aka. LaMe

Round Cabinet conference Ilsan <- I said the picture is a piece of ice from iceberg.

:crackup: