CPF Members from Paris ?

wojtek_pl

Enlightened
Hello.

Does anyone live in Paris, France ?

I'll be there on training for a month or two. Can we meet and discuss about our flashlights? ;)

And... I could really use some help there, getting to know local customs and ways to do...

Please ?

greenLED

Flashaholic
Frenchyled said:
I am waiting you GreenLED !! :)
:thanks: Frenchy! There's a few of you European doodz I'd love to meet. There's a town in Spain with my name on it, and I need to go claim "my" castle and lands. Some day, my friend, some day! :grin2:

RadarGreg

Enlightened
greenLED said:
:thanks: Frenchy! There's a few of you European doodz I'd love to meet. There's a town in Spain with my name on it, and I need to go claim "my" castle and lands. Some day, my friend, some day! :grin2:

I'm pretty good at geography, but I've never heard of GreenLED, Spain. Maybe it is El VerdeLED, Spain. I'll have to check my maps. :laughing:

schrenz

Enlightened
May be he is confounding Greenada with Granada :laughing: .

Hello Greg, how are you? :wave: :wave:
Another gadget-pics will come within the next days, I've something really interessting new.
Greets
Jens

RadarGreg

Enlightened
I'm doing well, Jens. Only about 30 days left here. I'm looking forward to seeing all your new stuff over a beer. Umm...beer...<drool>

schrenz

Enlightened
Good news, Greg. Remember, you will get some Weizenbiers, when you are back again!

@Green LED: Come on, which town is it? :laughing:

@All: Where are all the Frenchman?
I'm only sometimes in the Western of France, near Luxembourg .
Greets
Jens