Night Ops Gladius question. battery related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilyailya

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I have purchased night ops gladius about 1 month ago. I paid about 145 shipped with mod u lock holster (which is the cheapest price I got to find).
I like the light for its features.

Question:?
I have just put cr123's in it from batterystation (brand). And I noticed that the light is blinking every 15 seconds or so. Is that normal ? I thought that this only happens for the pila rechargeable? I will probably keep the light until i use up most of my batteries, and might get something else ( rechargeable) ie strion, stinger. I really likes the throw of the Stinger XT Flashlight, . It really outshines and outrows the gladius, but it is 3 times bigger and charge lasts only for 1 hour. Other choices might be the 7w golston (not sure how reliable), L4, striker VG (with rechargeable setup), or just keep gladius and change butteries every month or so.
Any Ideas why the batterystation brand battery causes the light to flash every 15 seconds ( indicating that the battery is dying?)

thanks in advance.

What I did not like about gladius: when I am locking out the light from turning on, it keeps going on, The contact is probably very close so when I press and turn it turns on before it gets locked out or locks out turned on( but its not a huge problem). Another thing, when checking roofs in dark , the lights spill ain't that great, so you only get to see where the light is focuses to.

Status
Not open for further replies.