• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Aleph LE, GD825, Cree XR-E [sold]

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
For sale is a Sandwich Shoppe assembled Aleph Light engine with a GD825 converter driving a Cree XR-E LED.

The bin code is not known, however, with this inside an Aleph 19 (powered by an R123) it measured 2510 Lux - that should give you an idea of what it can do.

Asking $75 - price includes Priority shipping with delivery confirmation to USA. Cash PayPal only.

First "I'll take it" gets it... please PM me for PP info.

Thanks! :wave:
john

Last edited:

freeman4ever

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Aleph LE, GD825, Cree XR-E

I'll take it.

PM inbound for PP address.

Thanks!
wink2.gif

jch79 said:
For sale is a Sandwich Shoppe assembled Aleph Light engine with a GD825 converter driving a Cree XR-E LED.

The bin code is not known, however, with this inside an Aleph 19 (powered by an R123) it measured 2510 Lux - that should give you an idea of what it can do.

Asking $75 - price includes Priority shipping with delivery confirmation to USA. Cash PayPal only.

First "I'll take it" gets it... please PM me for PP info.

Thanks!
wink2.gif

john

jch79

Re: FS: Aleph LE, GD825, Cree XR-E [spf]

PM replied! This sucka is sold pending fundage!
Thanks!
:) john

jch79

Glad you got it! Did you just shore off some of the bottom of the reflector? I was going to do the same thing to an A1 head, but got too lazy! :)

jch79

Awesome! I still have one of these LE's in an A19 head, and have an old A1 head sitting around that I wouldn't mind pocket-rocketing! ;) Thanks!
john

freeman4ever

Newly Enlightened
I think the A1 reflector may not be deep enough. You may wish to do a bit o research before tearing into a perfectly good reflector... :)

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
freeman is right theres no need to sand your McR27 in the A1 it will give a small spot and lots of flood. I like mine that way. My LE is on a spacer to boost the Seoul into the reflector and the hotspot is brighter than my P1D-CE but smaller. Could be the bin + tint too. It doesn't hold the spot at distance. I don't have a Lux LE to compare.