Best Cree color bin for viewing outdoors?

Lumbee1

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for the best Cree color bin for reducing the stale LED light outdoors. I have seen some RBG beamshots and I was really impressed but I am hoping to do this with a single LED. I have a pair of WG P4's and a single WD P4 on the way. I know that the WA and WK bins are the ones to avoid.

BTW, I did an overall of the Luxeon chromacity chart on the Cree binning. The Crees have much less variation but I am not certain the image is an accurate representation of the Cree bins.

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
In general warm white tints are better for outdoor viewing (because of higher CRI). If I recall correctly it's towards the WH tint bin for XR-E.

Monolith

Enlightened
Probably WJ, maybe WH. VO and V1 are typically recommended for outdoor usage to retain color rendition. You might try looking at the CRI for those bins on the Cree website.

For reference (by chimo):

creevslumiledstintbinsrelabeled.gif

Lumbee1

Newly Enlightened
Monolith said:
Probably WJ, maybe WH. VO and V1 are typically recommended for outdoor usage to retain color rendition. You might try looking at the CRI for those bins on the Cree website.

For reference (by chimo):

creevslumiledstintbinsrelabeled.gif

You might be right about the WJ bin. The WH, WJ, and WQ all lean towards the warm spectrum but WJ is between both the yellow hues and the red hues.