Newly Enlightened
My needs:

Bright LED 3 watt
Small I am going to carry it in my pocket al the time
Must have a tail clicky no twist heads
Run on either CR123 or AA's
$50.00 or less

I had a Nuwai QIII, I loved it, it was just to fat,

I have a Fenix P1, Love the brightness but I hate the Twisty head, Takes 2 hands when my hands are greasy from working on a engine(I am a mechanic)

So what lights are they that will suit my needs,

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perhaps a custom body for the P1 would suffice, one which includes the clickie? This should cost a lot less than $50. I don't know which members of CPF are producing them though.

gunga

Flashaholic
Liteflux LF1, Fenix L1T, L1D CE, Upcoming Rexlight Cree.

These seem to suit your needs. With the CPF5 discount at the Fenix store, the hot light to have is the Fenix L1D CE, $50 shipped.

You can read about it in all the current threads.

You can also pick up a used Jetbeam Mk1 or Mk2 as well, perhaps around that price.

GeorgePaul

Enlightened
I think you might like the Pelican M6 2330. Luxeon I, not Luxeon III, but roughly as bright as your Nuwai. 2 X CR123A batteries, clickie tailcap, street price under $50.

stonehold

Newly Enlightened
The Fenix L1T is 3 watt, tail switch, 1AA, 2 levels, 3 hour run time and it will also work with the cr123a body. $43.50 and no shipping charge from fenix-store which is a 5 star operation imho.

CLHC

Flashaholic
Cutdown Minimag (3[M]ini.Mag) w/drop-in sammich from The Sandwich Shoppe.

Mine is:

BadBoy NexGen 750mA TW0J Lux III
AW LC14270 310mAh Li-Ion
20mm IMS Reflector
UCL
Kroll Clickie

Though not $50.00 or less. . .

Hope you find what you're looking for and Enjoy!

ILL-Luminated

Newly Enlightened
Since you have Maglites laying everwhere, you might consider the TerraLUX upgrade
offering at Battery Junction http://www.batteryjunction.com/tle-5k2.html
They have an excellent 5W led driven at 2.5W

I've upgraded two AA Maglites I had sitting around with the 5W TerraLUX mod for $23.95, clicky tailcap as well for $3.75. With an 8-sided rubber boot on the head to keep the light from rolling around, I've found them to be excellent flashlights for working on cars. I have a Fenix L1D and while it is an excellent EDC for meeting a variety of needs, I prefer a simple on/off light for working cars. The L1D clicky can be sensitive, and you'd probably find yourself annoyed at having to run your way up and down the settings when you accidently touch the clickie cap while you are working. The TerraLUX mod provides a good solid white beam that is adjustable.

CLHC

Flashaholic
If you already have the Mini Maglite(s), then you may wish to purchase the TerraLUX drop-ins as ILL-Luminated suggested. They're also available from LED-Replacement.Com. You could also get the clickie tails from said online dealer and the Kroll Clickie The Sandwich Shoppe.

Enjoy!