• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Kinda itchin' to trade some stuff.. Mini-HID HAIII, U-15 #Both Traded

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I look above my desk and I've got some cool lights, but there are a few that just belong someplace else. Not that they aren't great, not that they aren't in good shape, they just deserve to be with somebody who can give them the love and attention they need..

First off is my Mini-HID HAIII, custom made my Mac. It's a fantastic light, but I just don't get it out and use it the way it should be. Uses 4 CR123s, literally in new condition. Fired it up once. I'll toss in batteries on this one.. #Traded

Also up for trade is my U15 Barbolight. The whole kit and caboodle, with 2 18650s, home and car charger and the protective carry case. Fantastic light, but I just don't need it with the other barbolights that I have. #Traded

I'm just in the mood for change, so catch me while I'm still in the mood!! I'd like to be picking up a set of complete Aleph lights (1,2,3) but I'll consider all kinds of stuff. So if anybody is looking for one of these, post or throw me a PM and we'll talk.. Thanks!!

Last edited:

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Kinda itchin' to trade some stuff.. Mini-HID HAIII, U-15

Ohhh, and I'll be at work for the afternoon and evening (where I can't log in for some reason, but I can see the threads) so posting here will be most helpful..

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am interested in the Mini-HID if you would possibly be interested in something of mine for trade.....my brand new McGizmo 27LT-S possibly?

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM inbound with trade offer

doug

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is one of McGizmo's latest creations utilizing the 27LT frame. It is a Seoul P4 equipped 2-cell(R123) light, driven at 917ma on high and 100ma on low. Fully regulated runtime of 1.5hr on high(~150lumens), and about 20hrs. on low(~20lumens). Perfect tint and amazing mix of spill and throw...best described as a combination of a luxV and luxIII, best of both worlds if you will. Extremely rugged, two-stage twisty head, titainium clip....so on and so forth, another McGizmo beauty. I will stop rambling, as I am starting to talk myself into keeping this thing :sssh:

No more are being made, and I just picked this light up about 3-4 weeks ago direct from Don. Here is a link to the original sales thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/148098

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

How many lumens output does that mini-HID give, do you figure? And how long is the run-time on the CR123's? Any chance it runs on RCR123's as well?

LowTEC

Enlightened

Just so you guys know that there is an alternative if unfortunately, couldn't get this Mini-HID. PTS is selling a wolf eyes Boxer 10W, shorter than mini-hid, WA bulbs compatible, can use RCR123, and with CPF discount.

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

LowTEC said:
Just so you guys know that PTS is selling a wolf eyes Boxer 10W, shorter than mini-hid, WA bulbs compatible, can use RCR123, for lower than 200 bucks :whistle:

Enough with the thread crapping :rant:

You already got an earful once. If your not interested in the item for sale then DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD!

Mac

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm still considering my options guys - I'll get back to you later on today..

With descriptions, of course, of the Mini-HID, but chances are (so far anyway) that it's on the way to somebody at this point..

nobody wants to trade for a Sweet Barbolight U15?? Wow..

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've got a MiniHID and i like it a lot. Mine runs on 3x14500's rather than RCR123's but its the same tail-cap clickie light. IT's a REALLLLLL nice little piece of hardware. The best small mag mod ever IMO. BTW that Boxer isnt under $200. Looks to be $219 before shipping. So somebody can't add unless there is a discount i dont know about.

Shane

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any other offers on the Mini-HID HAIII?? I'm trying to make up my mind..

How about the U15?? Nobody wants to trade for it?? Am I gonna have to sell it outright??

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

cmacclel said:

You already got an earful once. If your not interested in the item for sale then DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD!

Mac

Mac,
thank you for beating me to the punch I saw the post right before church and it was burning me up throughout church service how someone could walk into a thread that he has no input other than to trash it...:mad:

Doug

LowTEC

Enlightened

cmacclel said:

Mac

Who says I'm not interested this HID? :ohgeez:

Don't get me wrong, maybe it was my wording....

I would like to get one of your Mini-HID/Mini-mini-hid, in fact, I sent you a few PM regarding purchasing one from you, but since you didn't reply, or simply you are not making them anymore I had to get an alternative instead.

In this thread, there is only ONE mini-hid, and there is simply not enough for 5 guys or so to share ONE. And the fact I just provided an alternative for the guys above since we can't get a new mini-hid anymore. If that affect the mini-hid sale/trade, which I highly doubt (or I can get that one then? :laughing:) I will apologize for that.

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

AC first off sorry to mess up your thread :(

LOWTEC

Who cares if you where interested in the light..................you DO NOT POST prices or where you can purchase similar items in SOMEONE ELSES for sale thread it's just PLAIN WRONG.

Mac

Last edited:

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's cool, Mac, no harm done.. Hopefully everybody comes away a winner here..