Slobber goblin got my ear buds

stonehold

Newly Enlightened
I've carried my Zen Nano Plus like a Borg implant for a while, until my pup got after the ear buds (stock and I loved them) like ever lasting gob stoppers and and got his dog goobs all up in them. I didn't even want to see them. His good nature can't excuse everything, but look at that beautiful mug.

So, any input on replacements? And I'm not made of Krugerrands so go easy, my dog has to eat, food.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
stonehold said:
I've carried my Zen Nano Plus like a Borg implant for a while, until my pup got after the ear buds (stock and I loved them) like ever lasting gob stoppers and and got his dog goobs all up in them. I didn't even want to see them. His good nature can't excuse everything, but look at that beautiful mug.

So, any input on replacements? And I'm not made of Krugerrands so go easy, my dog has to eat, food.
That's a large pup! How old is that furry angel?

I was looking for headphones a while back, and fellow CPFers had lots of recommendations. The two that came up the most were the Sennheiser PX100 and the Koss Porta-Pro. Neither are earbuds, but they're portable. Most reviewers love their sound, too. It's basically personal preference as to which one you like most.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I've tried several different brands (no real expensive ones though...) and so far it really seems like the ones that come with the Creative products seem to be the best for my ears.

They sell them online, though you could probably get them for less somewhere else?

You might check the Creative Labs Factory Store.

One of my sons prefers the Creative buds, the other son likes Koss products. I'd really like to try some Sennheisers out - but can't spend a lot of money on a set. I'd love to find a real decent set for a good price!

VWTim

Enlightened
It really depends on your budget and what kind of phones you like, earbuds, IEM's, over the ear? I have a set of Shure E2G's that I love. My other phones are some $20 Koss's (KSX75's) that are highly recommended over at www.headfi.org I've also heard good things about the Creative EP630's for budget IEM's.

stonehold

Newly Enlightened
Thanks folks, I really appreciate your help.

TigerhawkT3: Appearences can be deceiving, my pup is 5 years old and only 30 lbs.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
stonehold said:

Give that beautiful mug BIG KISSES!!! :grin2:

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
A five-year-old puppy... I thought I was the only one who thought like that! :)
ChocolateLab33 said:
Give that beautiful mug BIG KISSES!!! :grin2:
Yep, plant a big one on that furry face. That's the only reasonable course of action.

stonehold

Newly Enlightened
He really is a big baby, but I've gotten more smooches from him in 5 years than I have in the entire rest of my life. The truth is, if I thought it was good for him, I'd let him chew ear buds every day of the week.