• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Closed:

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Hello Folks, I have for sale the following items. Please reference the item numbers when stating your :takeit: or questions. All prices are shipped to the US via basic service in an envelope with a bubble interior, extra padding will be provided. International shipping will be extra. Please email or PM for detail on international shipping (yes Canada is included with international shipping). Items in bold are still for sale.

:sold: to nein166 1) Black Pineapple body : $55 : Good overall condition. Picture shows only flaw that I can see which is a nick in the anodizing on the right just below the threads for the head.

:sold: SPF to MARNAV1 2) Balrog 2x 123 (17650) surefire E series and aleph compatible body : $27 : Body is clear anodize, with no noticeable flaws.

:sold: to nein166 3) Balrog 1.5x 123 (17500) surefire E series and aleph compatible body : $27 : Body is black anodize, with minor anodizing flaws that these bodies were known for.

:sold: SPF to MARNAV1 4) Balrog 1.5x 123 (17500) surefire E series and aleph compatible body : $27 : Body is clear anodize, with no noticeable flaws.

5) Fenix L1P body : $15: Good condtion 1aa body for fenix L1P, color is black, I do not see any nicks or gouges on this.

6) Fenix L1 Silver with Wiz2 530 ma board and TX0H Lux3 emitter. : $65: Color is silver, head and tail have scratches. Picture should show them. Red tritium in tailcap between switch rubber and body, right up against the body. I will include a Fenix cardboard box from I think a black L1P with sheath, paperwork and the small zip bag of lanyard and other extras. If you want detail pics of these please let me know. This light requires the use of a 14500 li-on battery in this configuration. You could try it in a 2aa body or 3aa (if available) but I have not. Originally gotten from this thread http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140835

:sold: to nein166 7) CMG Infinity Ultra Government edition : $25 : This light was carried for a little bit on a key ring. The light has some small nicks and wear from this. There is a small bit of glow-poxy around the led and inside the tail ring.

:sold: to AndyTiedye 8) Aleph LE U bin emitter and Goldserve FluPic board : $55 : I bought this as part of a package here http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=146789 I used it for a little bit and decided I do not like the interface, too many bells and whistles for me. The emitter has a "scratch" on it. I got it this way and does not seem to me to affect the beam. To me it looks like the kind of damage that occurs when you are not careful with your soldering iron. I tried to capture this with my pictures but it did not turn out to be noticeable in these. You have to hold the LE at the right angle to see it or if you run your finger gently across the emitters surface you can feel it.

9) Coast light : $15: I got this Coast about 2 years ago from Cabelas. This light runs on 3 of those button type batteries. It had an UV 5mm led in it at that time. It was advertised as a fishing lure charger, to make glow in the dark fishing lures glow. I used it for a bit as it was and later I changed out the UV led for a white one I bought in a GB here on cpf. I do not remember the specs for the white 5mm led but I believe it was a nichia 50kmcd. You can very easily change out the led on this light, just pull out the old one and push in a new one with it's legs bent appropriately. The reflector in this light has turned yellow, most likely from useage with the UV led. There is now window or lense so the led is exposed to the elements.

10) Flexi led with 2 extra heads : $20 : This light has no label and I do not have the blister pack it came in. The flexi part unscrews from the body where you can put one of the 2 extra heads. One head has a blue led and the other has a white led. The flexi part has a white led in it for a total of 3 different leds. These 5mm white leds do not show a blue center typical of white leds. It actually surprised me when I first turned it on. The end cap has a magnet it it and a keyring attachemnt. There was a pocket clip attached to the body but it was bent when I got it so I took it off. Still has the original 3 button batteries in it.

11) UBH natural HAIII : $48: http://www3.sympatico.ca/d.speck/UBH-Infopage/
D-Speck Universal Battery holder. Good condition and includes the battery spacers. Please see link for more specifics.

First post of "I'll take it" will take precedence. I do not consider posts of "PM sent" or anything else of that nature to place a hold on an item. If you do not state I'll take it or :takeit: of some kind then the item is still open for purchase. Please state what you want. Please follow up the "I'll take it" with payment and an email. Please inlude CPF username, form of payment, what item(s), and shipping address and anything else you require like insurance. Please search all my posts if you are unsure about my background.

Delivery confirmation, insurance, tracking and anything else you may require is extra and should be asked for if you want it. I will not be held responsible for any loss after the post office accepts the item for delivery to you. I accept paypal of any kind, check or USPS money order.

If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask, but please do not think that posting of a question or a PM'd question will reserve for you. I don't like to say it so bluntly but I do not wish to disappoint anyone and want to be as upfront as possible.

Please send cash funded paypal to btoros (at) cavtel (dot) net
credit funded paypal to ctoros (at) cavtel (dot) net
Don't forget to include your CPF username!
Check or USPS money order to me at my address. Send me an email if you want to go this way and I will send you my address. I'd post it here but it is the world wide web ...
Please do your own math. I will be double checking it!

Last edited:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Blk Pineapple body, Balrog E series bodies, flupic LE, 4sevens Fenix mod, CMG ultra..

I'll take #2 and #4. PM sent. :)

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: Blk Pineapple body, Balrog E series bodies, flupic LE, 4sevens Fenix mod, CMG ultra..

MARNAV1 said:
I'll take #2 and #4. PM sent. :)

PM replied with mailing address. Updated first post to reflect sold items and added an UBH for sale.

MARNAV1 PM me your mailing address so I can get those packaged and ready to go when I get your payment. Thanks!

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Blk Pineapple, UBH, Balrog E series bodies, flupic LE, 4-7s Fenix mod, CMG ultra more

PM sent on 1, 3, & 7

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Blk Pineapple, UBH, Balrog E series bodies, flupic LE, 4-7s Fenix mod, CMG ultra more

:sold: I'll take 1, 3, 7 as per PM

Sending you my info.

:paypal:

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: 4-7s Fenix mod wiz2-530ma TX0H, UBH, L1P blk body, Coast, Flexi Coast clone

Paypals received, thanks folks for sending them.

First post updated to reflect the sales. Fenix body, Fenix 4-7's mod, UBH, Coast and coast clone still available. :smile:

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Before dinner :bump:

Special added : Buy #6 or #11 and get #9 or #10 for just $5 more!

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Chris,

Got my package today thank you. I needed one to compare with my mod. Here are some beamshots of the CMG USG next to my modded CMG Infinity XR-E. Its all flood. I got surprised by that blue glow I couldn't figure out why it was lit at such a low level after I turned it off :laughing:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/nein166/cmgusg.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/nein166/cmgcree.jpghttp://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/nein166/cmgcree.jpg.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/nein166/CMGpair.jpg

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened

nein166 said:
Hi Chris,

Got my package today thank you. I needed one to compare with my mod. Here are some beamshots of the CMG USG next to my modded CMG Infinity XR-E. Its all flood. I got surprised by that blue glow I couldn't figure out why it was lit at such a low level after I turned it off :laughing:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/nein166/cmgusg.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/nein166/cmgcree.jpg.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/nein166/CMGpair.jpg

Glad you figured it out it wasn't radioactive! Lol, Glad you got it and have a use for it! Any chance you could share specifics of your mod? PM me if you can, I still have one all apart somewhere in the middle of modding...I could not get the stock board soldered correctly and gave up till my soldering skills were better. I mean my bow skills are up to level 70f and so are my stave skills, but soldering skill is still 3 or so.

Vote for Pedro!

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

I put up a thread on the CMG mod see my sigline for link

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Marnav1 your payment was received Saturday. I sent out the Balrog bodies today.

AndyTiedye did you get your LE yet? If not let me know and I'll dig up the confirmation number for us. My wife sent the first to (your and nein's) with delivery confirmation...

nein166 thanks for the PM! I saw the post and think It's very good. Maybe I'll abandon the stock board myself!