• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Ti PD

dimebag

Newly Enlightened
After having received two more recently from Don, my Ti flashlight collection has grown to the point to where I must let another one go. Up for sale I have one original, unmodified Ti PD in UV1J. I am the original owner of this light and I have used and carried it, but upon inspection I am unable to find any blemishes on it. This light functions flawlessly and it has a bright, nicely focused beam of a vanilla variety. I am asking $500.00 shipped in the USA for this light, international shipping available at extra cost.

TiPD.jpg

TiPD2.jpg

TiPD1.jpg

Payment can be made via cash based PayPal, CC based Paypal +3%, or money order/cashier's check (personal check is ok if I know you). Unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread takes priority. Thanks for looking!

DB

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd Like to take it for a friend Please :thanks:
Please confirm total cost to UK & I can send :paypal:

schwim

Newly Enlightened
Hey Dimebag, is that a resin stain on your index finger:drool: ?

Haha, just kidding. bet I made you look:grin2: :grin2: .

Nice sale of a most excellent light.
schwim

dimebag

Newly Enlightened
Lol Chris! You're killing me bro! Why is that making you drool though!? Is there something we should know!?? :naughty:

Orb, email sent with a few questions. Looks like this one is SPF!

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave: Ben, I received the Ti PD today thank you.
Its sporting a XR-E already :ohgeez:

dimebag

Newly Enlightened
I just got your email Rob. It's good to know it made it there safely. XR-E = WOW! :clap: I'm sure your friend will enjoy it! Thanks,

Ben