Any info on G2 to make it a 3 cell light?

rycen

Enlightened
I like my G2 a lot but could use more power.Seems like it would be easy to make a extension,then you could use a P90 or P91.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

You can purchase a body extender and a battery spacer to make it a three cell. Contact surefire for the exact part #'s or mabye someone else here knows.

Eric

brightnorm

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lightspeed:
You can purchase a body extender and a battery spacer to make it a three cell. Contact surefire for the exact part #'s or mabye someone else here knows.

Eric
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eric,

Any idea if they make a lockout tailcap for it? I can lock mine out by two counterclockwise revolutions of the bezel, but a tailcap would be more convenient.

Brightnorm

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
The extender is an A19. It's out of production But SF has promised to bring it back shortly. You'll have to use a little foil to get it to work, but it does work fine. Carefull on the P91 as it will get the bezel hot pretty quick. I use mine with the N2 in a T-head. I understand the locking tail cap is in the works. TX

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Surefire makes the AN14-BK for the G2 which is used to make it compatable with the rechargeable conversion kit. It is a nitrolon body extender. I know of no way to get a lockout tailcap as of yet in nitrolon. You can wait 3 months for the G2Z to come out and the buy a LOTC from it. The only thing bad about using aluminum foil for a spacer, is that it can compress after being jarred and make the light unuseable. I would suggest purchasing a small length of aluminum rod and cutting it to the length that you need.

Eric