Worldwide Lummi's

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave: Hello all.
For ages I have wanted to have a gallery on the Lummi site which has photo's of any of the Raw Series, Orbs or Fliklites in as many locations around the world as they have gone to.
I used to put a Pin mark on a Large world wall map when I first started shipping world wide. Soon this was over crowded & took to long.
Now some years down the line there are Lummi Torches / Flashlights all over the world. I think it would be great to create a Gallery of as many images as possible in all locations.
Ideally next to a Famous landmark (Big Ben, Niagara Falls, Statue of liberty etc) If not possible maybe outdoors, next to Street or Town/City sign.
As an incentive all Photos posted will go onto Worldwide Raw Gallery with credit to who the image belongs.
It will take time to get as many images as possible & also be ongoing with new sales & new products.
I will also offer a prize for the most creative photo every 10 weeks, 1st winner will receive the new Raw XR-E.
Decided by me (Orb) on the 20th Of March 2007. Cuso.
Here is my entry:thumbsup:
RawWWBraunton.jpg

Please contribute, Photo threads are always fun. Big :thanks:

And the 1st place winner is:

Cuso for his 3 photo's of Raw & Raw NS in Old San Juan (Puerto Rico)
Well Done Sir, :thanks: :thumbsup:
Please email me with your Address & I will dispatch your Alu Raw XR-E

2nd is Eric242 for Raw On the Telescope Rhein in the background.
:thanks: :thumbsup:

3rd Essexman Secret Nuclear Bunker :thanks: :thumbsup: :crackup:

Sorry no prize for 2nd & 3rd.

All photo's so far will be added to the lummi Gallery ASAP.

As I said I'd like this to be ongoing, so the next date for another winner is the 1st Of June 2007. 1st prize is a New product that will be ready before the 1st June.
Anybody is welcome to submit as many entries as they like.
:thanks: to all who have taken part so far. :thumbsup:

** Conditions: Employees/owners of Lummi Co. are not eligible winners.
:ohgeez:

In addition it would also be cool to see our customers Locations here: http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=137439439466
:thanks:

Last edited:

alex in germany

Newly Enlightened
Re: Worldwide Raw's

Hi Rob,

nice idea :rock:

Please send me some Raw´s, one in Titanium, one Damascus, one Nickel Silver..... and i will make some Pics ...... :lolsign:

I have to wait to get my Raw XR-E to make some pics...

Greetings, Alex

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alex, :crackup: not a bad suggestion if somebody is near a famous landmark!!

Who is going to be the 1st with there Raw Location??
:wave:

watching

Newly Enlightened

here goes:

raw.jpg

http://www.groningentoerisme.nl/english/hoofdmenu/groningen-city/see---do/architecture/minuments said:
Martini church and tower
The most important Groningen monument is the Martini tower which has overlooked the city for over five hundred years. This fourth highest tower of the Netherlands can be climbed until the third gallery. Afterwards, see the Martini church, the largest church in Groningen. Originating from approximately 1230, it includes frescos from the 13th century, and one of the largest Baroque organs in northwest Europe. Ask about the church's opening hours prior to your visit.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast

:thanks: :thumbsup: Watching. I new this would be :cool:

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Netherlands 1st.
Where are we going next? :wave:

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast

:wave: I hope everybody is gathering there images???
Would this Thread work better in the Cafe??

Geologist

Enlightened

Let me get downtown this week and try to get something nice - if it ever stops raining!

Alex in germany - better get a RAW quick - otherwise the photos from B-W will be up before any in Bayern! ;)

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, I am planing to get a shot of a Raw with an old halftimbered house built on bridge in the background but unfortunatelly the weather really stinks right now and my camera prefers the sunny days. But spring is coming and when the lighting is better I will take the picture and post it.

Eric

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast

orb said:
I used to put a Pin mark on a Large world wall map when I first started shipping world wide. Soon this was over crowded & took to long.

Please post pics of the map :)

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

This pictures where taken in our capital city of Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. If you happen to take a cruise here this is where the ships port. I would have taken more but I ran out of sunshine...

This picture was taken on one of the stones along the wall-walk. Old San Juan city is mostly surrounded by stone walls, and forts build by spaniards to fend off oposing ships.
rawnssanjuansunsetol0.jpg

This next picture was taken in on of the streets In Old San Juan, next to the "pigeon" park.
rawnspigeonparkyu2.jpg

Next picture Raw and son with a "Garita" on the back-ground. Those where the sentry outposts for Spaniard soldiers.
rawnsgaritavh5.jpg

Ill take some more tropical pictures soon, Im planing a trip to the radio telescope in Arecibo (the largest in the world)..Stay tuned.

Last edited:

rik

Newly Enlightened

My first:

It's near Reading, England, but you'll need to take my word for it, since that photo's inside, on my desk :) Okay, not quite showing a landmark - I'll get to that when I next take my camera out for fun...

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast

dammitjim said:
Please post pics of the map :)
I Refitted my workshop Oct Last year & the Map is no longer...
It would be good to get Raw Owners to pin there location on http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=137439439466

:thumbsup: to all who are planning there photo entry.
:thanks: Rik Look forward to your location shot.
Please keep em coming.

Last edited:

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good to see some have put there places on the Frapper Lummi Map.
:thanks:
Please add your Name if you haven't already.
Its great to see where all the Raw's now live.
:thumbsup:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll gladly take some pics...as soon as my DA shows up. :whistle:

:grin2:
-DF