• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

AA - D cell holders?

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will anymore AA to D holders be coming in? Im mostly looking for a 4AA to 1D DIY kit. Lots of people are looking for them. Thanks in advance.

Ms_SS

Enlightened
I have some part for DIY kits. They need to be kitted up. We don't have any finished assemblies. I will put them online as soon as they are kitted up.

NetKidz

Enlightened
I also need two or three 4AA to 1D holders. I found 8AA holders were in stock again. Any plan on 4AA holder?

Thanks. :D

Ms_SS

Enlightened
I kitted up more 1D to 4AA and put them online.

Last edited:

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
just ordered the diy kit, 1d 4aa ...has instructions right..dont wanna accidentally put it in parralell

Ms_SS

Enlightened
Modamag has instructions somewhere. Does anyone have the link? TIA.

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
:shakehead you really do need a jig or something for this to hold everything perfectly aligned, mine works but it has a little leaning tower of pisa look to it

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
:shakehead you really do need a jig or something for this to hold everything perfectly aligned, mine works but it has a little leaning tower of pisa look to it

One of the first ones I put together was a little crooked as I recall. I do believe it worked fine. I'm not the expert on this and maybe others can chime in and add more wiser wisdom.

Wayne

Boostedvl

Newly Enlightened
Hi there,

Will there be any more 'finished' 4aa to 1d serial adapters made available? I don't have the equipment to build one and being in Australia makes it hard to get built by another cpf member. I am after a few for 1d mags.

Thanks!