I enabled a 12-year-old flashaholic

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
Three weeks ago, a coworker brought her son to work. Hearing that he enjoyed lasers, I whipped out my 2x168A Wolf Eyes Sniper with a Lumens Factory EO-9 and showed him what 380 lumens looked like.

The boy went crazy, and within a day I had sold him a Wolf Eyes Raider setup with a Lumens Factory HO-9 (320 lumens), Wolf Eyes 150A cells, and a Wolf Eyes charger.

Well, his mother has been called to school because her son had been getting into "all sorts of trouble." Like, shining his flashlight in to friends eyes, onto the backs of their necks till they feel the heat, and--oh, yeah--onto a girl's cleavage....

Last edited:

mdocod

Flashaholic
HAHAHHAHAAHAH
sounds like something I would have done at that age.(wait, I think I would still do those things!)
great story Paul!

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is not funny Paul - you're probably going to cause flashlights to be banned in schools, next you'll need a permit for anything over 10 lumens, and it'll all snowball from there :crackup:

DM51

Flashaholic
His mother will think you taught him that trick of shining the light at a girl's cleavage. You'll see her in roll-necks from now on, whenever she knows you're around with your lights.

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
DM51 said:
His mother will think you taught him that trick of shining the light at a girl's cleavage. You'll see her in roll-necks from now on, whenever she knows you're around with your lights.
Funny! Actually, in a recent episode of House, Dr. House shines a red laser onto Dr. Cutty's cleavage and private parts as she tries to discuss a sensitive matter with a patient and the patient's husband.

DM51

Flashaholic
Paul_in_Maryland said:
Funny! Actually, in a recent episode of House, Dr. House shines a red laser onto Dr. Cutty's cleavage and private parts as she tries to discuss a sensitive matter with a patient and the patient's husband.
This woman's husband might have something to say about it if you tried that. BTW, I think you'd better watch out for yourself if you DON'T see her around in roll-necks.

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one is three. You shoulda seen him with my ROP on a foggy night. He thought he was Luke Skywalker.
ansonwmagcb9.jpg

Illum

Flashaholic
Paul_in_Maryland said:
... and within a day I had sold him a Wolf Eyes Raider setup with a Lumens Factory HO-9 (320 lumens), Wolf Eyes 150A cells, and a Wolf Eyes charger.

Tactical lights isnt a toy you know..and second, you should've started him off with a starter light:ohgeez:

Paul_in_Maryland said:
and--oh, yeah--onto a girl's cleavage....

Im sure he didnt mean it, just make sure he doesnt stick that light somewhere he shouldnt be:ohgeez:

DM51

Flashaholic
You can imagine what is going to happen. When they interview her, this is how it will go:
"What was it about this man Paul that first drew your attention?"
"Well, he had Wolf Eyes and he shone a Rattlesnake down my cleavage."

cutlerylover

Banned
Hey that gave me a good idea...teachers should have powerfull torches in school so that they can use them like riot guns when fights start breaking out, lol...could you image that...2 boys square up in the hall, then a bunhc of kids join in a circle to watch, then all of a sudden an old lady packing 2000 lumans breaks it up and the kids scatter like a bunch oif cockroaches when you turn on the lights...lol...ok, ok, its not practical, but its still funny right?

coontai

Newly Enlightened
Paul_in_Maryland said:
Three weeks ago, a coworker brought her son to work. Hearing that he enjoyed lasers, I whipped out my 2x168A Wolf Eyes Sniper with a Lumens Factory EO-9 and showed him what 380 lumens looked like.

Ooo. Great setup. I remeber reading about that setup but somehow I never bought it. Needless to say it is next on my list...

Pax et Lux

Enlightened
Maybe I should salute your missionary work, but I can't help thinking for some 13-year-old with better lights than me.

This post will likely cost me a lot of money!