Wolf_Eyes

coontai

Newly Enlightened
http://www.pts-flashlights.com/

mike at PTS. Great prices, products, shipping (lots of options, not inflated at all, great packaging, and speedy ship times), and website. He gives a very generous discount to CPF members and make sure to sign up for it in one of his threads.

edc3

Enlightened
+3 I just bought a 6AX from PTS and was very pleased with the customer service AND prices.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks like I am buying from PTS. I just created my account and sent a PM to Mike@PTS to get my CPF discount.

Thanks everybody for the quick and GREAT response.

EvilPaul2112

Enlightened
+9...........I own (2) M90 13v and (1) M90 12v, both purchased from PTS. Mike is a great guy who answered questions that I had re: the Wolf Eyes line. I use them on duty as a Police Officer and have replaced all my old Streamlight and SureFire lights with Wolf Eyes. I am one very satisfied customer of both Wolf Eyes and PTS.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I placed my order for a Wolf Eyes 9 DX Raider from Mike@PTS for modifying and playing around. Can't wait to get it!!!!
Thanks for all of your suggestions.

AnimalHousePA

Enlightened
Over the past couple of orders from PTS for Wolf Eyes lights, I was lucky enough to order on "Free Holster Day." :rock: Got a free one with each of my lights...PTS is the one to go to for Wolf Eyes stuff! Good service, fast shipping, etc :)

coontai

Newly Enlightened
AnimalHousePA said:
Over the past couple of orders from PTS for Wolf Eyes lights, I was lucky enough to order on "Free Holster Day." :rock: Got a free one with each of my lights...PTS is the one to go to for Wolf Eyes stuff! Good service, fast shipping, etc :)

Aww man when was that?