Just got the T4

Enlightened
Hey guys, new here. Good place to kill time and learn. Great forum and looks like I'll be sticking around.
Well I just received my Inova T4. My first premium rechargeable LED. Got her charged up and running. Awesome light and build like a tank. You guys weren't kidding about that. The only thing I don't like so far is the charging cradle. It's too dang sensitive. If I move it a little I get the blinking blue indicator. It has to be perfectly seated to be solid. Oh well.
I haven't put it to real use yet. I'll find something to do tonight. :cool:

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had the same problem with my charger as well. It still worked every time, it's just that I had to move it around a bit to get a good connection. Solid light, you will enjoy.

Flash_Gordon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF!

The Inova T series are excellent well built lights with a great feel.

You might try a cotton swab with some alcohol and clean the contacts on bothy the cradle and light. It just might help.

Mark

InfidelCastro

Banned
At first I wasn't very good with it, but when all else fails read the instructions right? I gathered you're supposed to push down and then pull it back until it clicks into place. Works great.

TorchMan

Enlightened
I've had mine for about a year and a half. It was also my first serious LED light, in fact my first post was about it. I really like it. It does give the blinking blue indicator at times. I take it out and snap it back in, seems like it wants to centered just perfect. I don't move it once it's in right, but it will still sometimes go blinking blue anyway.

There are now two versions, old and new. The new uses a reflector instead of an optic. The older one, like mine, has the optic. You can tell because the optic has rings in the sidespill, and the bezel ring is stainless still silver colored, where as the new are all black. Which one is yours?

And welcome. You may become one of the many that acquires lotsa lights. I was. It's a good thing though, because I'm not getting worse, I'm getting brighter! :grin2:

Enlightened
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have the newer K2 version of the T4 with the reflector and all black body. I need to get my hands on a Stinger LED to compare. Heck I'll probably buy one of them too.

sb0007

Newly Enlightened
I recently got 10 of the latest T4 for my workplace. Great throw and brightness. I get a feeling of greatness everytime some commented how nice and bright the beam are. But the next comment will be " oh it must be the new maglite led that are just launched in the market." haha-non flasholics.