Jetbeam Mk II X

Miracle

Enlightened
Does any kind souls know if there is a new batch of "Jetbeam Mk II X" available around end march?

were there any issues with the current batch?

can some kind souls please recommend reputable online shops that carry said torch with good pricing?

:huh2:

sclemin1

Newly Enlightened
Their listed again on Emilion's site. Link:
http://emilionworkshop.com/oscommerce/catalog/index.php?cPath=1_57&osCsid=a0691f311bcd0b22ecfa0219055f7228

Edit: I wasn't going to post this, but changed my mind..
I do have a defective MKIIx, it's 1 of 3 I ordered. After a week of light usage
it stopped getting warm using 14500's. All the modes still work. Last night I compaired it's output to a MKII and a L!D-CE. (Using freshly charged batteries, and swaping batteries between the lights to make sure it wasn't a battey thing)

I guess something failed because now the MKIIX isn't near as bright as it was new. I got another MKIIx out, and it's very bright as expected. On the one that has a problem I notice if I shine it 2 inches from a wall I can see a small dark square in the center of the beam. The new one doesn't do that.

Any thoughts about what failed?

Last edited:

noorudeenshakur

Newly Enlightened
Id really love to see someone do a video of this light. Maybe a comparison video too.

I'm going to pull the trigger on one of these more than likely in the next week or so once I find out how much ill have to pay in taxes once it arrives.

LightScene

Enlightened
After reading so many messages from people who are disappointed and sick of waiting for Emilion's service I would suggest shopping elsewhere.

nuggett

Enlightened
I dont think emil wants to sell his lights

Last edited:

sclemin1

Newly Enlightened
Miracle said:
so where else can i get hold of 1 online?

Thats a very good question.
I cant find anyware else at this time. There are plenty of online sources advertizing the MKII, but not the MKII-X.
Maybe someone else will chime in with the answer.

All I can say is I've ordered twice directly from Emil and havn't had a problem.
I did have to wait quite a while to recieve the products. If your not in a hurry I wouldn't worry about ordering from Emil (IMHO).

I'm not totally pleased with the UI, but all else considered it's a great product worth waiting for.

LightScene

Enlightened
Keep in mind that if you order from China and you have a problem, you will have to send the light back to China. If you want to receive confirmation that the light was successfully delivered to Emil it won't be cheap, and your 'bargain' light won't seem so cheap anymore.