• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Any Clickie Switches in our Future?

randyo

Enlightened
What's really missing from the accessory options is a screw-in tail Clickie switch for the AAA line.
Peak has such a nice selection of AAA heads and bodies.Since the market has practically ZERO "quality" penlights available, an optional Clickie switch would probaby really jazz up the Matterhorn/Fujiyama sales - even without an emitter upgrade. Sort of a mini Kroll switch to maintain the waterproof capability. Maybe even two options - one with a waterproof boot and another version with only metal for those who care more about appearances.
Imagine a stainless 2xaaa with a pocket clip and a clickie switch. My Paypal is locked and loaded!!

supes

Enlightened
+I'm 1000% percent agree for the clickie penlight 2AAA style. I always like to use Peak lights but I'm not a twisty person, especially since there are more convenient options such as the clickie(please REAL clickie not reverse crappola). I think a lot of people esp. EMS(I'm almost there) would buy from you guys. I understand twist on/off is more reliable, but why not expand the lineup? :popcorn:

randyo

Enlightened
:bumpit:

Still holding out a shred of hope for an "official" reply.

I'll make it easy for you - Choose:

a) Not a chance - fuhgeddaboudit - and we'll sue any company who sells something that screws into the tail end of our lights.

b) Maybe in the distant future - someday - when we have nothing else to do.

c) We like it!! We'll have our engineer(s) get right on it and look for this to release sometime in the next 90 days.

d) Not interested. We're making so much money that we'll let a Chinese company fill this niche.

e) None of the above. "Official" Peak response is: ___________________________