• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired L1D CR123 bodies.

kooter

Enlightened
I have had a couple of people PM me about 123 bodies for the L1D. I dont know anything about this light, but if there is enough interest ill pick one up and make a body to suit. Anyone?????:popcorn:
Just looked at the light. It runs a single AA at 1.5v, the 123 puts out 3v.

Last edited:

l1s125

Newly Enlightened
I would be very interested in a 123 body... as long as it retains the ability to switch between general and turbo modes

LowTEC

Enlightened
I will probably in for one, but I will have to see how my P1D/kooter body turns out first :bumpit:

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
LowTEC said:
I will probably in for one, but I will have to see how my P1D/kooter body turns out first :bumpit:

I guess, when you will receive your P1D-body, you will not feel a need for another one:ohgeez:
It is such an improvement, you'll be very happy with it.:grin2:

Best regards

____
Tom

kooter

Enlightened
I have ordered a L1D from lighthound. Should be here in a week. I will start by making a couple to take CR123s then go from there. RCRs & CR2s will be made if wanted. You guys do know its gonna be bare ally, no anodising.

Hi Tom. :wave: :grin2:

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
kooter said:
I have ordered a L1D from lighthound. Should be here in a week. I will start by making a couple to take CR123s then go from there. RCRs & CR2s will be made if wanted. You guys do know its gonna be bare ally, no anodising.

Hi Tom. :wave: :grin2:

Hello Paul:)

Great compliment to you, how you respect for the requests of your customers :clap: ...:twothumbs

Very best regards

______
Tom:wave:

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds great!! I'm in for one L1D / cr123a body threaded for Surefire E-series tailcap.

Last edited:

kooter

Enlightened
It can be threaded for which ever tailcap you want. You will have to specify fenix or SF.

r0b0r

Enlightened
kooter said:
It can be threaded for which ever tailcap you want. You will have to specify fenix or SF.

Ooh.... interesting...

A mongrel Fenix L1D with a black head, bare Al body and nat SF tailcap!

kooter

Enlightened
Hope to get the L1D midweek. The bodies are going to be $35. Who wants the first one and to what specs? Tailcap, finish, and cell.

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want the first! Surefire E series tail cap / smooth finish / CR123a.

I'll put a Surefire clickie on mine.