• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: KI-B Katokichi Ichishiki kit Price drop $300! *Last call*

LouRoy

Enlightened
FS: KI-B Katokichi Ichishiki kit **SOLD**

I have an extra KI-B kit that I am not using. It is in perfect condition as it has never been used.

It has three different battery tubes and can be used with 1-CR123 (or RCR123), 2-CR123 (or 2-RCR123, or Pila 168s, or 17650 lithium ion), 1-AA (alkaline, NiMh, or 14500 lithium ion).

It also comes with a nice case to fit the light and all of the tubes.

Cost was $375, now $300 Conus. USPS Priority shipping included. Insurance extra if you want it. Paypal cash only. First to post here with "I'll take it." **SOLD**

More information about this light can be found here:
http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=100694&highlight=KI-B

Thanks for looking.

[/URL

Last edited:

LouRoy

Enlightened
Re: FS: KI-B Katokichi Ichishiki kit Price drop $300!

Wow, tough crowd. Not even a single reply. :awman:

This is a nice light for a very good price. I paid considerably more for it. If no one takes it soon, I think I will just keep it.

Last edited:

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't believe this is still here. This is one of the nicest flashlights I have in my collection (#33 of course):grin2: and with the cree upgrade...sweeeet. Folks, you're passing on a terrific light.

flashgreenie

Enlightened
This is a very nice light. Really useful if you travel a lot since you can use different battery types with it. :bumpit:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
It IS a very nice light. I have one in my collection and while never intended to be an EDC, a great travel light if battery availability is an issue. This is fine workmanship!

Karl