Clean Ion....

gjg

Enlightened
OK - Finally did it - knew I would eventually.... Ran my CR2 Ion through the washing machine. Always keep it in my inner pocket of my jeans, but I didn't go through the pockets thoroughly this time (can't even blame the wife, I did the laundry...). Went through on warm. Remembered it BEFORE it hit the dryer, tho. Result: One CLEAN Ion. Took it out, works great. The inside was dry as a bone, no water in the head. I guess there IS a reason for buying quality lights - we can do stupid things to them and they keep on working... GREAT product. Has anybody else done dumba** stuff to their lights? :ohgeez:
Greg

wmirag

Enlightened
I put an Arc LS through the laundry - but unfortunately it found it's way out of the pants pocket while drying. The HA was worn off every corner. But when I found it in the dryer, it was ON !! !! !! I got it a new Twisty body and it's now as good as new.

W.

Rob187

Enlightened
Put my Arc AAA LE through wash and dryer. Came out clean and working perfectly after a battery change - the battery cover had perished in the dryer heat. Good example of why quality is worth paying for.