Cool M@g colours on sale!!!!

Flic

Enlightened
I just got back to Canada from a trip to Orange County. The Target at Harbour and Chapman had 3 MiniM@g in copper (blister pack) on sale at $6.12 each! They also had 5 2D M@gs in copper at under $12 each!!!

Get'em while they're hot!

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's expensive to travel from Canada to Orange County to just look at flashlights at Target. just kidding LOL!!!! :)
Flic said:
I just got back to Canada from a trip to Orange County. The Target at Harbour and Chapman had 3 MiniM@g in copper (blister pack) on sale at $6.12 each! They also had 5 2D M@gs in copper at under $12 each!!!

Get'em while they're hot!

TJJP77

Newly Enlightened
I'll do ya even better - I just paid $8.44 for a 2D copper Mag today.

Chris

Flic

Enlightened
DUQ said:
Did you at least buy one or two of them Flic?

NO!

I already have a copper MiniM@g (which I paid more for...) and 2D is not a size I like. I left them there for the lucky folks in OC.

By the way I LOVE SoCal. I adore Laguna Beach, and I just spent time in the Joshua Tree National Park for the second year in a row. I'll be back next year. By the way, the desert is a great place to play with lights. I brought along a MiniM@g with UV TerraLux insert for scorpion spotting, a Fenix L2P for general lighting and an Inova X03 for spotting coyotes. Tons of fun!

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I totally hate that my local Target had NO decent lights on clearance. All the Maglites were full price, Inovas & headlamps too, even the tap-on lights by Brinkmann. The only lights on sale were barbie and batman, and I even stood for a few minutes deciding on weather or not to buy some for modding :(

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
You guys make me die. I'd be looking at around £20 /$40 for a 2 D mag here in the UK!

sysadmn

Enlightened
Between keyboard and chair, in the US Midwest.
Y'all are late to the party. There are two other threads - sale seems to have started last week. The weird thing is that it varies widely from store to store. My (Ohio) store has 3D and 2D, copper and pewter, $11.82, and pewter solitaires at $3.82. All other colors are regular price. Someone else found all solitaires under $3! Lots of older Inova and Rock Ridge reported also. I have 4 Target nearby - I'll make weekly rounds until the price is irresistible.

FWIW, supposedly prices ending in 4 will not go lower.

Led_Blind

Enlightened
TORCH_BOY said:
I wish we had great deals like that here in Australia. all we get is "Ripped off"

Essexman said:
You guys make me die. I'd be looking at around £20 /$40 for a 2 D mag here in the UK!

Damn right we get ripped off. A 2D mag here is Australia goes for $60-70 AUD.

I feel like shipping my ligghts from there, sell them here and earn 40+ bucks a light!

Argon

Newly Enlightened
TORCH_BOY said:
I wish we had great deals like that here in Australia. all we get is "Ripped off"

Damn straight!

Want a Standard 2D maglight minimum $30 USD at any retail store (rough conversion)

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
ACMarina said:
I totally hate that my local Target had NO decent lights on clearance. All the Maglites were full price, Inovas & headlamps too, even the tap-on lights by Brinkmann. The only lights on sale were barbie and batman, and I even stood for a few minutes deciding on weather or not to buy some for modding :(

Two of the Targets in Indy have a few lights on sale. The RR lantern, the folding lanterns, a couple 2D colors (I forget witch) and the copper solitaires. I wasn't seeking them out, but I stopped in a couple Target stores for other items and both stores had the empty pegs for the copper solitaires.

I was thinking it might be cool to try to get an amber Lux III in one on a 10440 and a BIG resistor.