• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LAST Price Drop***Modded Magcharger with 1160 bulbs FS

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
First light is a stock Magcharger that comes with two stock bulbs with Mica Shield installed and three WA 1160 bulbs. Two of the 1160 bulbs are brand new untouched and the other has less than 5 minutes runtime on it just to see how insanely bright it is. This thing can THROW! Much more throw than a 1 Mil Candlepower spotlight when the 1160 bulb is installed. The light itself is in 100% perfect condition in box with all items included (paperwork,both chargers,everything). Everything about it looks brand new. $100 shipped CONUS ....NOW $95 shipped CONUS...NOW $90 shipped...NOW $85 shipped!!!
This is as low as I can go on this one. The bulbs alone are worth $18 which would mean I am selling a 99.9% brand new Magcharger for less than $70.

SOLD I also had a brand new Sam's HID. I bought two of these and was going to give one of them to my brother for his birthday but he would rather have a small EDC that he can carry in his pocket. This is probabley a good idea because I don't even think he could handle this much power!!! This thing throws like nothing else I have ever seen. MUCH more throw than a car headlight and makes all Incan spotlights (15 million cp or whatever) look like nothing! $80 shipped CONUS. SOLD

Last edited:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***Modded Magcharger and Sam's HID For Sale

Dang - nice price on the Sam's HID - been wanting one but budget is seriously restricted at the moment. Otherwise I'd jump all over this. Good luck - shouldn't last long at this price.

Psychomodo

Enlightened

I'd really like the HID, but I'm in UK. Would you be able to post it here and, if so, how much?
Cheers!

pauly

Newly Enlightened

Have you any pic's of the HID we can see?

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the comments guys. I will get some pictures up tonight. The HID is brand new in box so it looks the same as what you would see in the store. I can open it and take some pictures if you would like.

Curious Character PM sent!

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SECOND Price Drop***Modded Magcharger with 1160 bulbs FS

Bump with final price dropThis is a brand new Magcharger with 3 1160 bulbs ($18 worth) and two standard Magcharger bulbs.

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light has not been shipped as promised. :tsk:

adirondackdestroyer said:
First light is a stock Magcharger that comes with two stock bulbs with Mica Shield installed and three WA 1160 bulbs. Two of the 1160 bulbs are brand new untouched and the other has less than 5 minutes runtime on it just to see how insanely bright it is. This thing can THROW! Much more throw than a 1 Mil Candlepower spotlight when the 1160 bulb is installed. The light itself is in 100% perfect condition in box with all items included (paperwork,both chargers,everything). Everything about it looks brand new. $100 shipped CONUS ....NOW $95 shipped CONUS...NOW $90 shipped...NOW $85 shipped!!!
This is as low as I can go on this one. The bulbs alone are worth $18 which would mean I am selling a 99.9% brand new Magcharger for less than $70.

SOLD I also had a brand new Sam's HID. I bought two of these and was going to give one of them to my brother for his birthday but he would rather have a small EDC that he can carry in his pocket. This is probabley a good idea because I don't even think he could handle this much power!!! This thing throws like nothing else I have ever seen. MUCH more throw than a car headlight and makes all Incan spotlights (15 million cp or whatever) look like nothing! $80 shipped CONUS. SOLD