Target B/M - Clearance (1/4 Price) River Rock .5W, Inova Radiant AA and Mag Sol & 4D

Eskimonio

Newly Enlightened
Target B/M - Clearance (1/4 Price) River Rock .5W, Inova Radiant AA and Mag Sol & 4D

I just got back from my local Target (Scottsdale, AZ) and saw some deals I thought I'd share. Certainly not top-notch high-dollar lighting choices, but anyone in the market for one of these might enjoy saving a few stones!

Inova Radiant 2 Cell AA $4.99 was 9.98 was $19.99

River Rock .5W LED $2.49 was 4.98 was $9.99

Maglite Solitaire Incand(Copper) $1.24 was 2.48 was $4.99

Maglite 4D Incand (Pewter) $4.49 was 8.98 was $17.96

** EDIT -- The above are now on sale for 1/4 their original price if they're still at a Target near you. (Per posts below, some stores might be slow in getting them priced at clearance).

** Make sure you SCAN the item to double check the price, as I just picked up a couple more lights today that didn't have the prices updated on the rack

** Also, if you bought within the last couple of weeks, bring your reciept in to the return department and they can credit you the difference of what you paid previously.

Last edited:

swampgator

Enlightened
Re: Target B/M - Clearance (1/2 Price) River Rock .5W, Inova Radiant AA and Mag Sol & 6D

Eskimonio said:
Maglite Solitaire Incand(Copper) $2.48 was $4.99

Maglite 6D Incand $8.98 was $17.96

Looks like a trip to Target is in order.

Bror Jace

Enlightened
Re: Target B/M - Clearance (1/2 Price) River Rock .5W, Inova Radiant AA and Mag Sol &

Today I bought:
River Rock 4AA lantern
River Rock 2AA
River Roack 0.5 watt headlight
Durabilt 3AAA - 28 LED
Copper Mag Solitaire

All for 50% off. :D

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Target B/M - Clearance (1/2 Price) River Rock .5W, Inova Radiant AA and Mag Sol & 6D

The Target stores here in Australia only sell the Cr@p that nobody else wants
and they sell it for a huge price, not one Led light in store

True

Newly Enlightened
Re: Target B/M - Clearance (1/2 Price) River Rock .5W, Inova Radiant AA and Mag Sol &

Does this seem to be country-wide in the US? If so, I'll stop by a Target tomorrow and make a couple of purchases :)

jram67

Newly Enlightened

Yes, it is country wide, but varies greatly by store. Also, this clearance has been running for several weeks now and the selection may be less at this point. They have been running copper colored mags, inova radiants and river rock's mostly.
Good luck!

Nomad

Enlightened

Mine ran out before I got any. I already checked...I'd REALLY love a 6D and a solitaire at that price, I'm in Tucson, AZ area.

Anyone able to help me out?

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

The CLEARANCE seems to be company-wide, but the lights that are going aren't. My local Target (Lafayette, IN) has nothing decent on clearance. All maglights, Inovas, etc are standard price. Spyderman and Barbie lights are on clearance here, and they're not worth trying to mod even.. :(

SEMIJim

Enlightened

They've also had the Energizer 4D fluorescent folding lantern on clearance pricing. I bought one of those a couple weeks ago. They're indespensable during a power outage.

700club

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the tip.

Cheers

True

Newly Enlightened

Well, I hit the Targets in Vegas (both were near stores I needed to go to anyway) and ... found the shelves have pretty much been raped. The first Target, a small one in the ghetto, had Solitaires for about $3.50 and the Inova Radiant lights, AA and C size, for $14 and $20, respectively. The barbies and spidermans were there as well. So I picked up a Radiant AA. Next Target, larger one in a better area, didn't have ANYTHING. All the clearance stuff was gone. Except for barbies and spidermans :)

I'm sort of glad, since I didn't want to blow a lot of money. :)

Vickers

Enlightened

At the Target west of Boynton Beach, FL today I picked up:

- silver Mag 4D for $8.48

- 2AAA Inova Radiant for $6.48

They had the other Radiants for 1/2 off, and they still had some more 4Ds. No Solis on sale.

They also had the Brinkmann 1W LED for $9.95 (1/2 off)

h_nu

Enlightened

Saturday the prices were higher around here. I noticed that the black River Rock AAA is regular price but the silvers were on clearance and sold out.

jng

Newly Enlightened

I just noticed the clearance at my local Target (Whitestone, NY) yesterday. It was pretty picked over but was able to find some things hidden behind other items.

- 4D Energizer flourescent lantern - $6.98
- 2D copper mag - $8.44
- 2 RR lanterns - $9.98 each

sysadmn

Enlightened
Between keyboard and chair, in the US Midwest.

True said:
I'm sort of glad, since I didn't want to blow a lot of money. :)

FWIW, my wife has a friend who runs a modest business selling clearance items on eBay. She 'specializes' in baby and kids cloths. She has a half dozen stores and knows when each does the weekly markdown. Find somethign with a $20 price tag for $3, sell it for $10, and charge actual shipping and handling. It's a volume business, but she makes enough to justify spending all her time shopping :)
Sounds like it's not that uncommon.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast

Checked my local Target yesterday. 0.5W RR light was normal price. Darn.

loneranger

Newly Enlightened

It's a real hit or miss. There are two Target stores near mine (near Pasadena, CA). One is selling RR Lanterns for $13.98. The other one has them at regular price.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic

I've spotted a few lanterns and 2AAs around here for $9.98. Stores are mostly pretty picked over. Wonder if we're about to see some new stuff.

Geoff

jng

Newly Enlightened

I was up in MA/RI today and swung by a couple of Targets. Surprisingly, they had a good selection available.

- Energizer 4D flourescent lanterns $3.48
- Mag copper 2D $4.22
- miniMag copper $2.18
- mag solitare copper $1.24
- flickering LED candle $0.98

I picked up a couple of solitaires.

Last edited:

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast

I bought flashlights for 75% off at two Target stores today, including:

- Inova Radiant 2C LED flashlight for $7.48

- copper color Maglite 1AAA Solitaire for $1.24

- copper color 2AA MiniMaglite for $2.22

I passed up a 4D light blue Maglite.