• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: MOP Camless Reflectors for Sale

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had these lying around for some time and never did anything with them and it is now time for some Spring Cleaning:

CamlessMOPReflectors2.jpg

Bear with me if I don't know exactly what these were for, other than a Mag. :D

These reflectors were both made by Carley. There are two pieces part number 2127 has an opening of 8.75mm in the bottom, the largest diameter is 50.72mm, and the smaller diameter at the base is 26.70mm. The height of the reflector is 32.70mm.

SOLD: Part number 1909, btw, is similar in sizing, so I have no clue what the differences are! :lolsign:

Well, OK the 2127 appears to be more scooped out in the interior, while the 1909 appears to have more vertical sides. After having held these for about three years, I certainly don't remember what the beam patterns are supposed to be, sorry.

Pricing on the 2127:
$15 each, shipped.

First "I'll take it (them) posted has precedence."

All postpaid via First Class Mail to the U.S., foreign orders please add $2 per order. Orders for $30 or over sent with Delivery Confirmation. For insurance or other mail service, please PM.

PayPal cash to: PayCashPal (at) photonfanatic.com
or
PayPal with credit card to: fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com

Since PayPal often does not forward your payment details, please send an e-mail to the link in my signature detailing what you are ordering.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Nebula

Enlightened
Re: MOP Camless Reflectors for Sale

PF - I will take one of the Carley reflectors. I plan to order a few additional items later tonight and will add the reflector to my PP if that is ok with you. Thanks. KK

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nebula said:
PF - I will take one of the Carley reflectors. I plan to order a few additional items later tonight and will add the reflector to my PP if that is ok with you. Thanks. KK

Nebula,

Sure, but which one do you want. Inquiring minds, other than mine, might want to know. :D

Nebula

Enlightened

Sorry, I took it that the 1909 is the one from Carley, and that the maker of the other style is unknown. If that is not correct, then I want one of the 1909 reflectors. Thanks. KK

PhotonFanatic said:
Nebula,

Sure, but which one do you want. Inquiring minds, other than mine, might want to know. :D

XtreMe_G

Newly Enlightened

i'll take one of the 1909's too

:paypal:....email sent too

Last edited:

waynejitsu

Enlightened

If you have any left, I'll take them, PM me...