• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired THIS THREAD WAS NOT SETUP FOR THIS.CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
CLOSED,THIS THREAD WAS NOT FOR THIS USE.:mad::mad::mad:
WAYNE THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD WAS FOR .

Last edited:

waynejitsu

Enlightened
Re: GLADIUS NIGHT OPS SEOULED(P4) MODDING/PRICE & SHIPPING INFORMATION

My lights are still not here and it has been 2 weeks since shipped, I spoke to the Canada post office and they said the sender needed to report this and they will start an investigation and a trace.
I have a lot of $$$ in these, as I have sent 2 lights to get modded and have not seen them since.
Thank you for your help.
I am sure this will be a real big plus for customer service when the lights show up.
Thanks!!

For anyone else seeing this, we have been in contact several times about this.
Galsiusx1 shipped and the post office seems like they lost them.
He is going to contact the post office on Monday as the post offive said to start a trace on Friday, but it has to be made by the sender, which Gladiusx1 will do at that time.

I have the same situation with a light I shipped out, just glad it is insured and I won't have to pay for them..., whew!!!

And..., this is in no way a post to make Gladiusx1 look bad, if anything, it should show that he is a stand up guy that will take care of any problems that arise for not 1, but 2 lights that are lost and that he will help by either filing a report with the post office and recovering them or replacing them with the insurance refund from the lost lights...:goodjob:

Last edited:

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

I'M NOT SURE WHAT YOUR REAL INTENSION IS WAYNE IN POSTING THIS.IF YOU CHECK CANADA POST ,YOU WILL SEE THAT THE EXPIDITED SHIPPING IS UP TO 12 DAYS NOT INCLUDING WEEKENDS .IT HAS BEEN 10 DAYS SINCE SHIPPED .THERE FOR NOT OVERDUE YET AND I TOLD YOU THAT I WILL CALL CANADAPOST ON MONDAY AND YOU WILL PROBIBLY SEE THE PACKAGE ON ONE OF THOSE TWO DAYS(MONDAY OR TUESDAY) .REALY NOT SURE WHAT ELSE YOU WANT.I AM DOING EVERTHING POSSIBLE FOR YOU.

:dedhorse:
GLADIUSX1

slaps

Newly Enlightened

I've suffered the long wait in shipping to/receiving from Canada. Please don't stop doing your awesome mods GLADIUSX1. I think many CPFers are a bit impatient from time to time. Me included!!!

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

THANK YOU FOR THE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT. I WILL HANG TIGHT BUT MUST EXPRESS MYSELF.
THANK YOU SLAPS
GLADIUSX1
slaps said:
I've suffered the long wait in shipping to/receiving from Canada. Please don't stop doing your awesome mods GLADIUSX1. I think many CPFers are a bit impatient from time to time. Me included!!!

waynejitsu

Enlightened

GLADIUSX1 said:
I'M NOT SURE WHAT YOUR REAL INTENSION IS WAYNE IN POSTING THIS.IF YOU CHECK CANADA POST ,YOU WILL SEE THAT THE EXPIDITED SHIPPING IS UP TO 12 DAYS NOT INCLUDING WEEKENDS .IT HAS BEEN 10 DAYS SINCE SHIPPED .THERE FOR NOT OVERDUE YET AND I TOLD YOU THAT I WILL CALL CANADAPOST ON MONDAY AND YOU WILL PROBIBLY SEE THE PACKAGE ON ONE OF THOSE TWO DAYS(MONDAY OR TUESDAY) .REALY NOT SURE WHAT ELSE YOU WANT.I AM DOING EVERTHING POSSIBLE FOR YOU.

:dedhorse:
GLADIUSX1

Maybe you did not read all of it???

"And..., this is in no way a post to make Gladiusx1 look bad, if anything, it should show that he is a stand up guy that will take care of any problems that arise for not 1, but 2 lights that are lost and that he will help by either filing a report with the post office and recovering them or replacing them with the insurance refund from the lost lights...:goodjob:"

Hmmmm..., why did you take that negatively?

(BTW, when I called Canada post, they said Friday was overdue and to file on Friday...)

Last edited:

iocheretyanny

Enlightened

I agree, this should have been kept private, I see no reason for your post also, except to put pressure on the modder by posting in his thread. Give it a few days before you cry.

I really do not want to know about your problems with post office, inside this sellers thread.

Unless you are trying to warn every one - is that what you are trying to do? Seems so to me.

Last edited:

waynejitsu

Enlightened

Where is the negativity..., maybe I am missing it???

Warning? Take it as you see fit.
Is there a problem with posting facts?

1- I sent lights for modding to help a newbie modder tohelp him get started and build a name.

2- He modded them and shipped them.

3- they never left Canada.

4- He is going to take care of it.

5- He will get my lights to me one way or the other, either the same lights or buy new lights, mod and ship or refund.

I am missing the negative part other than about the post office.
If anything it is a plus to the modder.
I guess some people only look for negative and only see negatively, LOL!!!

Eric_M

Enlightened

nevermind

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
WAYNEJITSU post all your issues to the original thread not this thread or my shipping & payment thread ,that is not what it is for :thumbsdow.this thread is dead.:mad:.

GLADIUSX1

Kiessling

Flashaholic
This is indeed a trainwreck, so it will be closed.

GladiusX1 ... feel free to open a new sales thread any time.

All others ... please do not turn a sales thread into a post-office thread, thus ruining it. Especially if the items aren't really overdue yet.

bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.