• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! McLux III Ti-PD (July '06 Run)

malcontent

Newly Enlightened
For Sale: Ti-PD: This is from the July '06 run. I don't remember the bin of the LED, but am thinking that it was whatever he had the most of. To me, it is very white (and bright).

This is the light on the right. The other light has been sold.

The condition is as received new. You can read what the creator has to say about the Qualty Control: flaws and cosmetics, however it does not have any nicks or dings. I did change the o'ring out to a smaller size in order to improve the twisty action.

$475 includes USPS Priority shipping in the US. I would prefer to sell to someone in the US.

I am not responsible for lost or damaged packages, however, I can insure it for the actual cost of the insurance.

It will ship without a battery.

Paypal preferred, no fees.

First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it.

Last edited:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Re: McLux III Ti-PD (July '06 Run)

If this is the XR19-PD, I'll take it. =)

(I'm pretty sure it's not; I think the XR19-PD lights weren't produced until December. However, I've been looking for one, so I figured I'd at least get in a conditional "I'll take it" on the off-hand chance that it's the XR19-PD.)

If not, happy selling! The Ti-PDs are truly incredible lights!

- FITP

Last edited:

malcontent

Newly Enlightened

FlashInThePan said:
If this is the XR19-PD, I'll take it. =)

(I'm pretty sure it's not; I think the XR19-PD lights weren't produced until December. However, I've been looking for one, so I figured I'd at least get in a conditional "I'll take it" on the off-hand chance that it's the XR19-PD.)

If not, happy selling! The Ti-PDs are truly incredible lights!

- FITP

No, this is a U-Bin, I just can't remember the rest of the letters/numbers. :ohgeez:

malcontent

Newly Enlightened

commodorewheeler said:
I'll take it! Please PM me with payment details. Thanks!

PP received.. This item is sold and shipped!
Thanks CPF!

Last edited: