what is your most powerful mod flashlight?

FILIPPO

Flashlight Enthusiast
my most powerfoul mod flashlight is a mag 2c with 3xCR123a, metal reflector, glass lens, and ROP LOW (just arrived from U.S.A. :naughty: )
I know that it isn't a very very powerfoul light but it's only my first mod..:ohgeez:

oregon

Enlightened
FILIPPO said:
powerfoul mod flashlight
"mighty duck light?":)

M@G 85, small, hand-held, piece of the sun:

burntpaper001.jpg

oregon

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is that a computer's hard drive on the side? :eek:oo:
idleprocess said:
My most powerful is same as yours: 2C Mag with 3xCR123 pushing an ROP low, but I have a second 18650 on the way to make it a full fledged ROP Hi. Can't wait, though it is only a demo toy for me.
If you snag a couple of AW's new Li-Ion C-cells, then you will have even more Amps available than the 18650 solution with no additional modification required to fit the batteries.

CLHC

Flashaholic
Don't know which exactly in the brightest category, but I have the following "modded " lights:

Mag.11
MC.60
MagHID

For the little ones it's the 3[M]ini.Mag and the McLux.PD—That's all. . .

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
VILDBAR with SSC.

At least until I start using multiple emitters. Which will probably be my next step. :devil:

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've done the Mag74m the Mag85 and the ROP High but my current brightest hotwire is the lowly ROP Low on 18650s in a 2C. Very handy package, decently bright. I have a heavily sputtered reflector for mine so it's a bit more floody and a bit less throwy.

Though I think the ROP Low is twice as bright as the TL-3 incand, my TL-3 throws further more clearly than the ROP Low with the sputtered reflector.

setherd

Newly Enlightened
mag85, I need to sell it though. I impressed all my friends with it at first but now it just sitss alone :(

FILIPPO

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow, I thought that mags85 were very popular but not at this level!!:drool:

idleprocess, do you know approximately the output of you spotlight?
and you, mdocod?:grin2: