• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED

greenstuffs

Banned
*********BACK For Sale*************

I have a Ti PD XR19-C Mizer version with tritium on the piston, 3 hrs of runtime on high and 18 hrs on low on 1 CR123, there are no scratches just the usual imperfections. Light works flawlessly but i have my eye onto something else.
Light has no wear as its been in my desk since i've received it.
I'd trade for another PD AL + Cash if you want.

$500 Shipped fully insured. + PP Fees. or MO, Paypal must be verified.
Any offers are welcome.
MO gets no fees

First I'll take it gets priority for the light, but i reserve the right to accept any trade offer.

Thx for looking
-Le

Last edited:

Mark H.

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS TI PD XR19-C Mizer

Hi Greenstuffs,

I've read Don's humble "POS" descriptions of his quality control, but if you don't mind my asking, what are the "usual imperfections" in your specific light?

I know this won't last long, whether you have time to answer my question or not. Thank you for offering it for sale.

Sincerely,

Mark H.

P. S. My parents met in college at Norman -- this was awhile back -- I'm 57. :)

greenstuffs

Banned

Hi all there is a scuff mark near the bezel an few light scratches on the body shows no sign of abuse but is not mint you will have to use some steel wool or 1000 grit sand paper to polish it, now if u r local n u r welcome to call me n check the light.
i will answe al pms whn i get home.
thx for looking
Le

Mark H. said:
Hi Greenstuffs,

I've read Don's humble "POS" descriptions of his quality control, but if you don't mind my asking, what are the "usual imperfections" in your specific light?

I know this won't last long, whether you have time to answer my question or not. Thank you for offering it for sale.

Sincerely,

Mark H.

P. S. My parents met in college at Norman -- this was awhile back -- I'm 57. :)

Mark H.

Newly Enlightened

Dear Le,

I'll take it at the asking price. Please PM me your PayPal information when you get home, and I'll transfer the funds right away.

If any of our CPF friends have made you an irresistible trade offer by PM, I won't be offended if you accept it. Just let me know.

Many thanks,

Mark H.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mark H. - i hope you get this light also:rock:

SF2

Mark H.

Newly Enlightened

Thank you, Jim and SF2! I'll be happy with whatever Le decides.

I've bought a couple of other expensive (for me) lights in the last few weeks (including an Orb Raw Da and a Mr. Bulk Dam Cham for my wife), and I look at it like this. My bank currently pays one-half of one percent interest on our savings. On $500, that's 21 cents a month. On the one hand, we can store our money in the bank and collect interest that is worth less than the postage stamp they use to send us our monthly statement. On the other hand, we can store our money in a beautiful flashlight that my wife and I can hold and admire and use for as long as we want, and then re-sell for about what we paid for it if we need to. The "interest" we receive from owning a fine light is priceless!

Mark

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Your wife loves flashlights? Hope this goes to you:rock:
I don't bring up the subject with my wife or else :touche:

SF2

Gary123

Enlightened

I offer to trade my mint PD-S, slate dark grey with green trit + $.

I know I'm a little late here, but it never hurts to try.

Mark H.

Newly Enlightened

SF2,

I suspect I'm one of the luckiest men on the forum. My wife Sue LOVES flashlights. I used to tease her about it, because it seemed like she bought a new one every month or two. I only discovered this forum in January when I was searching for information on LED use in residential lighting. Neither she nor I ever knew there were LED flashlights that cost more than $50 or were better made than a Lightwave 4000. We each have half a dozen lights now that we purchased right here. I blame fnmag for getting me started by selling me a great little KL1/FB1 hybrid for $85. :)

Mark H.

Mark H.

Newly Enlightened

Hi Gary,

Le reserved the right to take a trade he liked over an outright purchase, and I have no problem with that. If it goes to you, I'll be happy. If it comes to me, I'll be happy. It's all good by me.

Best wishes,

Mark H.

Last edited:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mark H. said:
I suspect I'm one of the luckiest men on the forum. My wife Sue LOVES flashlights.

Mark H.

I hate you.

Just kidding. I consider myself rather lucky too, but in my case "tolerant" is more fitting.

greenstuffs

Banned

Okay PM sent.
-Le
Mark H. said:
Hi Gary,

Le reserved the right to take a trade he liked over an outright purchase, and I have no problem with that. If it goes to you, I'll be happy. If it comes to me, I'll be happy. It's all good by me.

Best wishes,

Mark H.

Mark H.

Newly Enlightened
Re: ****SPF**** FS TI PD XR19-C Mizer

OK, in keeping with the PM from Le, it looks like it's mine!

:paypal:

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Mark H.

greenstuffs

Banned
Re: ****SPF**** FS TI PD XR19-C Mizer

Done deal will ship Friday 3/30/07
Mark H. said:
OK, in keeping with the PM from Le, it looks like it's mine!

:paypal:

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Mark H.

Telkin

Enlightened
Re: ****SOLD**** FS TI PD XR19-C Mizer

I know I'm late to chime in here, but Mark H. is really really great to deal with. One of my best experiences as a seller is with Mark (as the buyer). Congrats on your purchase Mark! Even if you didn't get this light I would have stepped up and sold you my XR19 so I got your back buddy.