• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD McGizmo Ti XR19-C ***REDUCED AGAIN***

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened
The time has come to part with this beauty. It was gently pocket carried a few times so there is some dust on it, but I'll clean it up well for you. There are the usual marks from machining that give this light its unique character, but these are as received direct from Don. It was one of the first released and I have enjoyed the light immensely. It needs to find a good home :)

REDUCED $625 Delivered/Insured in the US. EMS required and additional for International.

First to say I'll take it, gets it. This is posted on multiple forums so we'll go by timestamp.

Last edited:

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti XR19-C ***REDUCED***

I'll work on some pics, but it is the same light that is in the Cree McGizmo thread.

Price Reduced to $625.

Sable

Enlightened

God-damn.

I really want this, but it's far too rich for my blood.

Good luck with the sale, Steven! I might be grabbing something from your site here if I can't pony up for this. :)

greenstuffs

Banned

Unless he has a time machine he will not get it for the original price, if ever :whistle:
TITAN1833 said:
With respect,this is not a thread ,ie how much did you pay for your Ti xr19-c. its a sale full stop...

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the help there guys. With respect to everyone, I chose to offer this light at what I believe the value is. I have bought and sold other lights at cost, however this one is pretty special to me as well as others that own them. I don't want to part with it, but I need to in order to cover some other expenses. However, if I am to part with it, I want to do it at a price that is representative of the value of the light. Now, I don't have to explain any of my selling preferences here on the forums and it isn't advisable to question anyones selling preferences. I just thought I would give you that bit of insight into my decision.

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened

Original asking price was $675, now reduced to $625.

Last edited:

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti XR19-C ***REDUCED AGAIN***

$550 Delivered TODAY ONLY. PP and Credit Card OK. Priority Mail with Insurance in the US included in price, Express mail with insurance for Internation is included.

Hurry, before I change my mind :)

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

tacticalsupply.com said:
$550 Delivered TODAY ONLY. PP and Credit Card OK. Priority Mail with Insurance in the US included in price, Express mail with insurance for Internation is included.

Hurry, before I change my mind :)

:sold::takeit:

Please send your PP address!!!

David

Flashlight Enthusiast

He said US only???

I am surprised no one has snagged this, something is wrong, where is indiglo or pcmike.

Sable

Enlightened

Dammit!

Looks like this is what I get for not being awake at five in the morning.

Enjoy! This is the price I could have paid...

And 65535: "EMS required and additional for international" seems to suggest that international is very much an option.